• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

I hate apartment life. I am annoyed at my elderly neighbor's relatives who, when I told them it was ok to double-park behind the SVT when they drop off or pick up my neighbor, decide it is perfectly fine to block it in for the four days they've been here instead of parking on the street (or, God forbid, a real parking spot in the lot slightly further away). I hate the cigarette smoke that's been floating into my unit for the past four days. I hate myself for being too courteous and not being "that guy" .. since I know they're only here because they have no power at their house, and 5 people staying in a 450sqft unit is punishment enough without angry neighbors making more demands.

Thanks CEG. I have to vent.

I hate apartment life. I am annoyed at my elderly neighbor's relatives who, when I told them it was ok to double-park behind the SVT when they drop off or pick up my neighbor, decide it is perfectly fine to block it in for the four days they've been here instead of parking on the street (or, God forbid, a real parking spot in the lot slightly further away). I hate the cigarette smoke that's been floating into my unit for the past four days. I hate myself for being too courteous and not being "that guy" .. since I know they're only here because they have no power at their house, and 5 people staying in a 450sqft unit is punishment enough without angry neighbors making more demands.

Ohhhh, shuuuut uuuup!

I hate when people complain about apartment life:rolleyes:

:laugh:

I know what you mean. every so often at like 11 pm on a thursday there is a group of people outside talking loudly and smoking, etc. gets annoying when you are trying to sleep. I found it more annoying that I can't just fix things myself. like it took nearly a week for them to replace and redo the bath tub. There where some other repairs that took some time but I can't complain because it was done. I am so going to enjoy owning my own place. I don't mind doing some of the chores that need to be done.

I hate apartment life. I am annoyed at my elderly neighbor's relatives who, when I told them it was ok to double-park behind the SVT when they drop off or pick up my neighbor, decide it is perfectly fine to block it in for the four days they've been here instead of parking on the street (or, God forbid, a real parking spot in the lot slightly further away). I hate the cigarette smoke that's been floating into my unit for the past four days.

We are without inlaws now in case you'd like to stay over our place for a few days. :D

there are allways exceptions to the rule // on the other hand there are stereotypes for a reason :cool:

When people take a healthy dump before bed and don't spray something to try and make it less eye watering...and then shut the door with the fan off...all the while knowing someone is awake while they're sleeping and eventually would like to use the bathroom without gagging on the palpable stench.

sounds suspiciously like Kris Kringle...
Not what I was looking for, but hey. It's the holidays:shrug:
When people take a healthy dump before bed and don't spray something to try and make it less eye watering...and then shut the door with the fan off...all the while knowing someone is awake while they're sleeping and eventually would like to use the bathroom without gagging on the palpable stench.

Ahhh, yes. The old sectret stinker. I've been smacked in the face by a few of those before. After sitting in the room for so long, you'd think the smell would just get stale and go away, but it just ferments and develops a mind of its own!:shocked:

power window switch's on the center console / push button start cars especially on hybrid's

I want a push start button on my car that says "GO!" Preferably, it'll also play the Speed Racer theme song when the car starts. :laugh:

Back