• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So what's everyone's plans for Thanksgiving?

TUFTOUR

Hard-core CEG'er
that's right...folks chime and lets hear what you're doing on turkey day...:)

Personally, we're going to N.C. to visit my parents and probably at one of my siblings.

Wiring the in dash dvd player to the protege and rigging up all the extra modules for hd radio, ipod, sat radio and bluetooth, possibly putting new door speakers in.

I'm looking forward to eating a delicious turkey dinner with my family and getting some time off from school. :)

Allen, change a diaper for me! umm...maybe not :laugh:

ohh noes...
badteeth.gif

Spending the actual holiday with my aunt, uncle, two cousins, and grandfather. Not really enough time off school to fly to Cali and back.

But with the time off i will be up in northeast PA and then down around harrisburg just visiting friends and such.

Oh and figuring out why my front speaker is out.

ill be chillin in Bermuda!

family vacation before grandma gets too old. ill be at the night clubs at night and searching the island for surf tho i wont have any boards with me. damn airline cost to much. ohh and ill prob get hit by a car on the rented moped because they are super narrow roads.

ill be chillin in Bermuda!

family vacation before grandma gets too old. ill be at the night clubs at night and searching the island for surf tho i wont have any boards with me. damn airline cost to much. ohh and ill prob get hit by a car on the rented moped because they are super narrow roads.

You totally suck! LOL!
Be careful, we don't want you getting hit by a car.

Me, it will be a quiet day. Ken is working and so we'll chill at home when his shift is over. Maybe I'll put the Christmas tree up too.

I do know my plans won't involve alcohol. Hopefully they involve this amazing girl I met though. :cool:

Last edited:
:laugh:
He's just trying to make himself believe it.

Back