• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MirkoRacing Official Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be shipping it out this Friday.. or Monday.. but that's only a maybe.

Original Arrival date was 12/28
bowrofl.gif

Ok, here is the deal guys. I finally got an e-mail back from Mirko and they said, due to cold weather the curring process is taking longer than expected.

Anyhow, the new expected shipping date is 1/12/07 or 1/14/07.

Sorry to jump in here, but I have a question:

I'm just curious...Does anyone plan on putting their Mirko on without the car being lowered? If so, could you send me a PM and let me know. If you have a shot of it on your car, send that also. Or, if anyone reading this already has a Mirko without lowering, could you send me a picture please? I am interested in seeing non-lowered cars with Mirko's, so pictures are important. TIA!

PLEASE PM ME, I don't want to clog this thread with "my car is lowered", "it's not going to look good".

Please, don't post saying it won't look good, etc. Keep all issues regarding my question to PM's only. Thank you!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. ;)

Thank you to those that PM'd me. :) I have what I needed, no more necessary.

Thanks TRicker. I remember CSVT#49 posted some pictures so I will do a search for them.

Carry on...

ooo the fresh smell of fiberglass.

Got mine today. I thought it came with instructions? Oh well, I'll wing it :laugh:

Taped it on to check my clearance for the curb on my driveway, and with my car at a huge angle, it's about 1/2" from the ground. This'll be fun :laugh:

Last edited:
I know this is hella late, but is there any way to get in on this? I realize the original order has been placed long ago, but I purchased my car AFTER the order was placed :( If not, it's no big deal. I probably shouldn't be spending so much money on my daily driver anyway... :shocked:

I know this is hella late, but is there any way to get in on this? I realize the original order has been placed long ago, but I purchased my car AFTER the order was placed :( If not, it's no big deal. I probably shouldn't be spending so much money on my daily driver anyway... :shocked:
All the orders have been processed and shipped.

You're better off emailing Rosi to see what they can do ;)

Has anyone bought DZU fasteners yet or know where to get them and for how much? I just tried shoshop.com and couldn't find them there and no luck with a quick search (I'll get more serious about it tonight).
Also anyone else planning on using them? Group Buy?
I could buy a few sets and send them on if people are interested.

Edit: Found a couple of shops. Post here or PM if you want some. I will be getting the 5/8" x 0.65" type like goonz and the spring retainer.
ehfstud.JPG

z-lockspring.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back