• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Twin Cities MN meet

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
So a few posts got me thinking... its about time we have another central MN meet for us city guys that don't like to haul all the way up to Duluth (as nice as it is up there)

Heres what I was thinking...

When: Aug. 9th, @ 5pm
Where: Initially meet at MOA East parking ramp at the top most section available.
Why: Because I can't remember the last time we met in the TC
How: Travel by means of a Contique or Cougar (Tony no Cougar for you)

After we all meet up we can head out for dinner and then hit up Uni or something.

Do it...

you know i'm in. i might even do a burnout in the parking ramp, or pee off the side or something. whatever is funnier.

Sounds like fun - I just installed my Autovation pedals tonight as well as put the door panels back on and added my Infinity overlays to the panels. I'm always down for some tom-foolery, should be able to make it.

Just looking at the calender here, and thinking I should really buzz up there and meet you guys. Only thing is that my wife is workin' a 2 to 10 shift that night sooooooo my two younger boys will be with me :laugh:. Their turning into little greasemonkeys like the old man. I think they would get a kick out it. I wouldnt stay long but count me in.

I am in, I might be there like...30 mins late though. Hope you guys can deal with that...haha. Now I have motivation to finish that pile of projects in the garage.

Damn - I was looking forward to meet you now that I missed your at Car Craft...

Sorry...Maybe the next meet...or this is just an idea, but maybe a "fall colors cruise"(cuz it is coming ya know). Drive 95 through Taylors Falls or Stillwater, maybe even make the long haul to Duluth.

Sorry...Maybe the next meet...or this is just an idea, but maybe a "fall colors cruise"(cuz it is coming ya know). Drive 95 through Taylors Falls or Stillwater, maybe even make the long haul to Duluth.

We were talking about a fall duluth meet for some puuuurty photos. I know tony and heidi were down for it.

We were probably planning on going to duluth again this fall. That's for another thread though.

I would cross post to NECO, but Mike specifically stated no Cougars :laugh:

I would cross post to NECO, but Mike specifically stated no Cougars :laugh:

No... I said "Tony no Cougar". That wasn't plural. I have no problem with Cougars showing up, but you can only bring your SVT Contour. However I went back and made it much clearer :laugh:

Back