• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Twin Cities MN meet

Im not gonna make the trip up. My "honey do" list is out of control, so Im gonna spend the day cleaning/organizing the garage :laugh:.

meet1%20copy.jpg

meet2%20copy.jpg

meet3%20copy.jpg

meet4%20copy.jpg

meet5%20copy.jpg

If anyone wants high resolution, just remove the %20copy from the URL and it should open :cool:

A few of my favorite shots from the ones I took...

lineupuv7.jpg

All I have to say is wow my car is low comparing it now to stock ride height SVT's!!

lineupsidehg0.jpg

I wish I could have came :cry:

But my car would look like a pile of sh*t in a crowd of diamonds so it was prolly best that I didn't...

I'm not denying having a suped up car makes these events more fun, but simply because you dont is not a good reason not to show up IMO. You have fun, be social, get idea's, maybe some help/advice for the next thing you want to tackle.

You should come next time...

Here are the pics I shot at the meet. Glad to see we had a strong turnout, hope to see those who couldn't make it next time. We have to have at least one more meet before the summer is out.

Enjoy....

101_0412.jpg

101_0413.jpg

101_0414.jpg

101_0415.jpg

101_0416.jpg

101_0417.jpg

101_0418.jpg

101_0419.jpg

101_0420.jpg

101_0421.jpg

I was planning on going, but a friend came home from college and wanted to party - so I missed the event. My car would have ruined those pictures anywase - pretty fugly from the front.... :nonono:

Looks sweet - wish I coulda made it..

Back