• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Twin Cities MN meet

No... I said "Tony no Cougar". That wasn't plural. I have no problem with Cougars showing up, but you can only bring your SVT Contour. However I went back and made it much clearer :laugh:

So i cant bring my mustang? Yeah i like my contour but it doesnt hold a candle to most of your guys contours. Plus the mustang is freaking nuts with the 331 and vortech, tyler can attest to this.

This would also mean i would have to clean the contour, ugh. :)

So i cant bring my mustang? Yeah i like my contour but it doesnt hold a candle to most of your guys contours. Plus the mustang is freaking nuts with the 331 and vortech, tyler can attest to this.

This would also mean i would have to clean the contour, ugh. :)

Kyle you have a 3L SVT Contour. It's not like it is a stock Contour. Clean your damn car already.

I mean come on man, I have a zetec..... lol.

I dont get off work till 1030. So ill prolly not be able to make it. Unless I come down with something..... :laugh:

What's the point of washing my car when people can't look past the GINANT hole in my front bumper... :shrug:

That's what duct tape is for and a can of spray paint to make it match. :laugh:

lol guys - the car can look good if you just take the "right" pictures after some zaino. :laugh:

Clean Car.jpg

I've got a new front SF bumper to put on the car, but I want to replace the hood and fenders before I do that so I can get the entire front of the car repainted. Trouble is I also want to finish the exhaust and get it tuned for some more power and more importantly more MPG's... Grr... :shrug:

Hehe - yeah, no cobra badge FTW. That is zaino with ~800 miles of driving on it, so not too bad for going through a cheap carwash and putting tire shine on it.
I'm not doing a catback - I've got a 3bolt svt y-pipe sitting around and I'll probably have a main cat and resonator sitting around as well. After the exhaust work the car will be a perfect canodate for boost :laugh:

Back