• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

AirCouagr Performance July20th

Yeah, I just finished installing the Torsen into your MTX.. Good THING TOO!!! The stock diff was starting to go!

But that is DONE! Flywheel insert is torque'd down, too...

Starting on the motor Tuesday or wednesday...

And, yes, anyone who wants to lend a hand with this swap, or installing Vic's steering wheel, gauge cluster, or pillar pod, please come on by this Sunday any time after 10AM...

THIS WILL BE A 1 DAY SWAP!!! I will have the motor, MTX, clutch, and some miscellaneous parts already bolted together so this should be about 2.5 hours to take motor/mtx out, 1 hour to swap everything over (if that), and then another 2.5 to finish it up and fire it up!!!

See You guys then! :)

like I said sunday the 20th is my fathers birthday so depending on what happens this weekend and when I get back I'll swing buy to help.

That's the day of Projekt Revolution, but I don't think I'm going. We'll see if I'm working that day! Hopefully I'm working a morning shift or something :p

hmmmm well since lunch is on you.....:laugh: lobster anyone haha lol.. i cant stand seafood so your safe.. ill try and make itttt!!

You get bread toasted off the exhaust and drenched in used motor oil. Just Imagine it's lobster

The rest of will decide on pizza or hogies :laugh:

I will probaly show, bring greg his rotors , and then state the obvious fact of how much more fun the 3L is...btw greg alot of trouble with the torsen install?

I won't be able to go. Haven't been in NH on a weekend in a long time, was planning on Sunday to catch up on the to-do list.

I was planning on coming out but just realized I'll be at Projekt Rev all day Sunday. Good luck with the install guys!

I'll see what I can do about getting up there. I'm working at my FT job all day Sat. and at my PT job Sat night and Sun night. I'm sure the wife wants some of my time on the weekend. Perhaps if I take her out for Sunday brunch.:idea:

I'll see what I can do about getting up there. I'm working at my FT job all day Sat. and at my PT job Sat night and Sun night. I'm sure the wife wants some of my time on the weekend. Perhaps if I take her out for Sunday brunch.:idea:

Sunday brunch that she can prepare for everyone at Gregs. :laugh:

Back