• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

AirCouagr Performance July20th

Yeah, take a ride in Brian's car... it'll make you want a 3L turbo... :drool:

I haven't even had a ride in it yet but i know that is the second step i need to take aka mtx upgrade/torsen first...ttttuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrbbbbbbooo

I haven't even had a ride in it yet but i know that is the second step i need to take aka mtx upgrade/torsen first...ttttuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrbbbbbbooo

where the hell where you last weekend? I text'd you to see if you would be going to the pike ... I got 24 hour access to my storage unit so I can take the car out when I want now ...

Gauges = oil temp, oil pressure and vac/boost all electrical. With the exception of the air tube for the vac/boost.

have you thought about where you want to tap for those gauges?

the oil temp should be fine in the head as the oil temp should be the oil temp where ever you tap for it.

for oil pressure all locations are not the same. an electric sender will not fit behind the A/C compressor which is the best spot. the same spot on the other side of the block is behind the alternator bracket. you can put it on the head but that isn't as accurate. Also if and when you install a turbo you need to tap your oil feed for the turbo from the rear head. there are only two oil ports on the head.

it will of course be easier to install the senders before you guys install the engine.

where the hell where you last weekend? I text'd you to see if you would be going to the pike ... I got 24 hour access to my storage unit so I can take the car out when I want now ...

No God d@%n son of a b!$$h way...I was at the pike till, o, 3 am on sunday morning. I never recievied a text from you. Maybe two weeks ago? Got the "if you want a ride in the turbo" text but no pike text last weekend cause trust me, i would have been like Yes Please...If i don't get a ride by the end of summer, i'm gonna be forced to turbo my car in order to get the same experience...

No God d@%n son of a b!$$h way...I was at the pike till, o, 3 am on sunday morning. I never recievied a text from you. Maybe two weeks ago? Got the "if you want a ride in the turbo" text but no pike text last weekend cause trust me, i would have been like Yes Please...If i don't get a ride by the end of summer, i'm gonna be forced to turbo my car in order to get the same experience...

yeah that one was two or so weeks ago. I swear I sent one last friday asking if you where going to the pike at all last weekend.

It was probably full of misspellings, so he couldn't understand what you were asking for.
OHHHHHHHH BURN!
;) :laugh:

ha ha ha

banghead.gif

gtfo.gif

:laugh:

have you thought about where you want to tap for those gauges?

the oil temp should be fine in the head as the oil temp should be the oil temp where ever you tap for it.

for oil pressure all locations are not the same. an electric sender will not fit behind the A/C compressor which is the best spot. the same spot on the other side of the block is behind the alternator bracket. you can put it on the head but that isn't as accurate. Also if and when you install a turbo you need to tap your oil feed for the turbo from the rear head. there are only two oil ports on the head.

it will of course be easier to install the senders before you guys install the engine.

I have not thought about where to tap the lines yet, but you did give great ideas :laugh:

It was probably full of misspellings, so he couldn't understand what you were asking for.
OHHHHHHHH BURN!
;) :laugh:

HAHA!!!!!! good one Kim and so true HAHA!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: I still adore him tho, :crazy: especially celebrating 3 yrs. and 6 months on 8/14 :shocked: :laugh:

guys i wont be there tomorrow i have a fun filled day of diapers bottles dora and diego as my gf is working 3 to 11 how ever mr aircougar i will definately see you tuesday my car is a hurting.....she needs doctor greg:crazy:

guys i wont be there tomorrow i have a fun filled day of diapers bottles dora and diego as my gf is working 3 to 11 how ever mr aircougar i will definately see you tuesday my car is a hurting.....she needs doctor greg:crazy:

Well, give me a call on Monday, just to make sure I can still do it that day... I forgot if i have something going on...

Back