• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

AirCouagr Performance July20th

Home safe and sound. Hunting got much better, I'll go over the Vaccum lines tomorrow.

I can't Thank everyone enough who helped out.

A very big Thank you to Greg, Roger,Jared and of course Brian on the hot line :laugh: With out them this would have never happened.

Especially Greg, I owe you big time.

The Car pulls very well, even just babying it.

Glad to hear it's running better! I had a good time watching everyone work hard while I handed you tools and drank gatorade and beer :shrug: thanks for having me guys!

WTF?!? You were there and didn't tell me?
There were LOTS of people there that I knew were going and I didn't tell them, lol. I was too lazy to do so in such a short time, and also, it would have been possible I would have gotten a couple punches to the face or something :laugh:

There were LOTS of people there that I knew were going and I didn't tell them, lol. I was too lazy to do so in such a short time, and also, it would have been possible I would have gotten a couple punches to the face or something :laugh:

Even more reson to tell people. You think they don't want to see that?:confused:

Back