• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Reebs Didn't Get Another Car...

Very nice!! Should of stopped by a NE-CEGer's and had a few beers.

Those are beautiful cars. First time I saw one I loved it and couldn't stop staring. :drool::drool:

Hey thanks for the heads up that you effers were in New England!

It was literally a last minute trip! We decided to go and 30 minutes later we stopped by our bank 3 minutes before they closed, grabbed cash and ran! I had no access to a computer and lost all my phone numbers when my old phone crashed. Otherwise we would have loved to stop by and see all you jokers.

still like the vigen better. nice pickup though :cool

We looked at a viggen and she said "hells no. I can't believe you actually think I'd drive that ugly thing!"

thread needs more boobs, and ill be sure to get some pics of me and jeff in it in a little while with our fishing gear

Don't tell her what I'm doing today douche! :troutslap:

Damn girl nice car, now we need more pics of you:laugh:

Ryan, ASK and you SHALL Recieve! :) Actually don't have too many other photos uploaded but here they go anyways...

Her "you better not be taking a picture" face when at the rest stop on our way back!

TripoutEast093.jpg

Her scaring the poop out of me while flying down the little two lane country road by our house!

SaabVector011.jpg

I told her she holds the stick like it is a shaft or something? Women.

SaabVector005.jpg

On our way from Providence, RI down to D.C., we stopped in this awesome little Ocean town in CT called Madison. Any of you Northeasterns ever been here?

TripoutEast055.jpg

More pics of Ashley in Madison...

TripoutEast048.jpg

TripoutEast044.jpg

I'm gonna be in trouble for posting pics of her! :laugh: I actually have some stupid funny little videos she made of herself on the roadtrip while bored that I could post too but I'm afraid that would bring another "Reebs is Grounded" thread!

-Jeff

Last edited:
Just please don't drive an SVT in the winter...Reebs you gotta leave them garaged so by the time I can afford one, they aren't all rust buckets.

You can buy my Black/PT SVT next summer. It'll only have seen 12 months of Michigan winters by then. Before that, it was all Texas. :cry: When I was under it last summer, it still didn't have any rust.

thread needs more boobs, and ill be sure to get some pics of me and jeff in it in a little while with our fishing gear:laugh:

What the :censored::censored::censored::censored:? Bagged returned?

Very nice car. Those Vectors look even better in person:drool: I test drove one when they first came out. Enjoy!

You can buy my Black/PT SVT next summer. It'll only have seen 12 months of Michigan winters by then. Before that, it was all Texas. :cry: When I was under it last summer, it still didn't have any rust.

What the :censored::censored::censored::censored:? Bagged returned?

no your gonna sell it to me foo, I need to start owning more then 1 contour :laugh:

omg <3 she just friend requested me! :eek:
be jealous, you silly fools! mwahahaha

You're not that special. I got one to!! HAHA...

Love ya MrsReebs. Hawt car by the way.

Though I'm torn, is it MrsReebs > Car or MrsReebs < Car:shrug::laugh:

Back