• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Reebs Didn't Get Another Car...

He wont next time, you can crash in my room if you want, I will protect you from all the boob grabbing debauchery:laugh::eek::laugh:

He wont next time, you can crash in my room if you want, I will protect you from all the boob grabbing debauchery:laugh::eek::laugh:

Yeah, but whose gonna protect her from you???:laugh: I may have to room with you next year. See soon to come C.I. thread

Frenchblue I wish we could've officially met at spring zing :cry: but i got to drunk and my party pooper husband made me go home. Next time though!

Yeah we only got to talk briefly Saturday night (and I was pretty drunk).
I think I made a lame joke that Barge was really tipping you upside down to get change out of your pockets.

Yeah we only got to talk briefly Saturday night (and I was pretty drunk).
I think I made a lame joke that Barge was really tipping you upside down to get change out of your pockets.

My joke would have been he is testing how much they jiggle? :shrug: Boooooooooo, I know

we have a viggen at my dealership, its pretty quick but a little ugly

Whats so ugly about it? I had a 9-3 with viggen front end and thought it was super sexy...

db11_1.JPG

Oh, and MrsReebs, Nice ride. If you want a site simular to this one, but just Saabs. Go to SaabCentral.com. Its truely a great site filled with so much info.

My wife drove an older turbo Saab for a few years.

That thing would haul at triple digit speeds with no problems. Very fast for how big they are. Ours had a hatch with folding rear seats so it would haul large Christmas trees and assorted pieces of furniture. The utility was amazing!

Nice Car! Where were you 3 months ago when I sold mine!:) Damn near the same car. Mine had the two tone gray interior though. It had every option available for the year and was the 6spd manual. Had about 50K on it when I sold it.

P1010413.jpg

P1010422.jpg

P1010454.jpg

omg you guys had an AWESOME trip home, driving in mass/CT is awesome! the roads are so twisty :crazy: and you guys got to do it in such a sweet car. *jealous*

Back