• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Harry's U-Pull-It meet.

We'll be there for a bit, that's for sure.

10 works for me. That will give us plenty of time to look around and then get lunch. Are we going to Leiby's again?

Wait a minute...if we go Saturday Scott can't go. He's going to DE.

Can we do Sunday so Scott can come?

Last edited:
Don't think he can come sunday either, we were thinking about going on saturday but it is his moms birthday so we had talked about going on sunday possibly and he didn't mention it at all when I talked to him last night.

yeah this weekend is kinda shot. :laugh:

If you go, you go without me :cry: x 12

I will only have the Cavy for the time being. I will probably end up working on the contour Sunday just to get it back on the road.

^ Hey, I just called you and you didn't answer. :(

We want you to go Scott. How long do you think the work on the 'tour will take? Maybe we can get you home in time so that you can work on it?

Of course we want you to be able to make it also Alex. The more people the more fun we have.

What say you Scott?

OK, Saturday it is at 10. Anyone else coming?

I talked to Scott and we're going to plan another meet near the end of the month when he and Glenn can go.

James, if you are reading this chime in and let us know when you can come with us. Bring your brother too. :)

Glenn what weekend is good?

i should be here. 10am? is when we meet there. that means gotta leave at what 9am?? i could meet you at the sheetz right next to the college if you want to.

Ian are you and Kyle coming? Hope so!

So far we have:
Dan
Alex
Chris
Ken

Anyone else?

Glenn when is your first day back at work from this time off?

Last edited:
You'd better get Kyle on the phone then. :)

See you guys at 10. Drive safe.

It was nice seeing you again Dan. Very nice meeting you Alex!
I had a good time as usual. :)

Got some pictures and will post them tomorrow. We had a Mystique, a Contour and an SVT. No, I didn't bring the silver one. ;)
I even got a picture of Dan stuck behind the exit gate at Harry's. It seems the chick didn't want to let him leave. :laugh:

BrApple, no E0 center caps.
Matt R, got the trim pieces that you requested.
Glenn, got the things that you needed.
XT, sorry, still no driver's side floor mat. It's still on my list.
The rest of the items requested were a no go. Sorry. They will stay on the list until I find them or you tell me that you don't need them anymore.

Hmmm so I really could have had a better week... :nonono:

I wanted to make it but got in an accident and got stranded in west chester for the night. Sorry Ian, I'm gonna plan on making it to the next one though! Did any of you guys take notice if there were any cougars at harry's(99+)?

Back