• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Purple People Eater Beater

My gay purple car! All ready for the upcoming winter (okay, I'll be tossing some snow tires on the stock wheels but for now, man do these wheels ever look tits on this car)

012-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

The wheels came off my other car, which was just parked for the winter.

020-1.jpg

024.jpg

Lewk,

HOLY CRAP do those wheels look bright on the purple car, lol. Good to see you around though, was just wondering where you been earlier this morning.

Oh yeah, the focus still looks sharp.

I'll be doing them over next year. The Focus is going to undergo some very extensive changes to the drivetrain/suspension over the next couple years and will more than likely be running a 10" or wider rear tire.

The white I do like, but on a DD like the Contour it doesn't stay white for very long, like 3 miles and they are a shade of grey. White worked well on the Focus as it's a weekend/sunny weather car now.

The Contour only has 130K on it, so I'll keep the 2.5L for the time being, but as soon as I get a chance (it craps out) I'll be swapping in something a little more fun, along with a manual, right now I'm looking for the front fenders, hood and bumpers off a 2nd gen Mondeo.

Hey Rara, I'm still around, just kinda busy nowadays, I work between 70 -100 hours a week. After the winter my gf and I start restroring a 67 VW Bus and a 68 Beetle along with a matching trailer to haul them to shows. We're taking classes to do autobody and various trades over the next few years. Should be fun.

Back