• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11.5 second Contour SE

elraido finally has competition for the worst grammar on CEG.

Maybe that guy can loan me his 11.5 second Contour so I can warp myself back to 2003 when a majority of the people on this forum had a clue. :help:

Mark

I have no clue why I keep coming back to this thread...
Have you seen the car yet, Beans?

I wouldn't go there if I were you. He may be some crazy serial killer:blackeye:

I have no clue why I keep coming back to this thread...
Have you seen the car yet, Beans?

I wouldn't go there if I were you. He may be some crazy serial killer:blackeye:

Beans skinny butt will be locked in a basement being forced to say "It puts the lotion on itself" while wearing a diaper and a bonnett and no talk of a 11 second contour or the master will whip him:eek:

Beans skinny butt will be locked in a basement being forced to say "It puts the lotion on itself" while wearing a diaper and a bonnett and no talk of a 11 second contour or the master will whip him:eek:

Rofl. Yeah, i had a short chat with Harry on the phone about that.. I'm not going by myself. No I have not had a chance yet prolly next week.

i still dont think there will ever be a FWD contour thats as fast as the new GT-R.

with a RWD or AWD conversion then maybe, but not FWD and certainly not with the CD4E

you mean the new... 2008 (as in... 10 YEARS newer) GT-R? And you're suprised that its faster or evolved or with time they've come up with a way to best a 10 year old sedan?

lol

:D :D :D

I just got done reading this ENTIRE thread and OMG - my mind is numb.

I will say that this new guy may have taken a bit much heat from some people here though.

(Now that I've posted I'll try to stay out so I don't end up in a pooh flinging match :) )

I just got done reading this ENTIRE thread and OMG - my mind is numb.

I will say that this new guy may have taken a bit much heat from some people here though.

(Now that I've posted I'll try to stay out so I don't end up in a pooh flinging match :) )

Poo flinging.

You just talked about a match where we fling a honey loving children's cartoon. :laugh:

Back