• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11.5 second Contour SE

double P.S. you should post a picture of your high school placement scores to prove your smarts.

Wow thats harsh you just called me stupid. well i guess 26 on my ACT was pretty stupid

Hahaha...he actually did it.

And a 26 really isn't anything to brag about. I'm sure there are plenty of people even here that did much better than that.

26 out of a possible 36 is way above average.average is around 18, its not the best but its decent enough to say im pretty smart!

o and wasnt really bragging. just trying to prove a point.

26 out of a possible 36 is way above average.average is around 18, its not the best but its decent enough to say im pretty smart!

o and wasnt really bragging. just trying to prove a point.

Where'd you come up with that average? The average score for someone entering my university is 24, according to this iink. Twenty-six is nowhere near "way" above average.

11 sec. contour. lmfao. that'd be like me sayin i have lowering springs sitting in my room and i'm gonna install them today.

Where'd you come up with that average? The average score for someone entering my university is 24, according to this iink. Twenty-six is nowhere near "way" above average.

yea man thats your university, but ok you win i don't want to argue, i was just going by nation wide average on some website i use to look at all the time.

Willie

Average national composite score is 21.1, up from 20.9 in past two years.

Taken from the ACT website of an article in 2006. You were closer than Purple, Waves, but still not spot on.

Purple, your average is above average. lol

I never took the ACT... It is just like another version of the SAT, right? Don't most western colleges require it? I think that is why I never took it since I am staying in NH...
Yeah I never took them either. I did take some SAT II's, though. Did pretty well on those.

Man if you're calling me a nerd for taking the SAT II's, then it's no WONDER I don't have a gf. Nerd is an understatement. Shall I post my scores? Shall I post my other extracurricular activites? ROFL!

Nerd-off.....NOW

-Captain of the robotics team (captain of the nerds)
-School spelling bee champ (hosted by my Honors english teacher)
-All my friends look like Steve:laugh:

Nerd-off.....NOW

-Captain of the robotics team (captain of the nerds)
-School spelling bee champ (hosted by my Honors english teacher)
-All my friends look like Steve:laugh:

-Unofficial captain of Science League team
-Math Team
-As Schools Match Wits team (quiz show)
-Chess club

I win.

Oh, and I got a 780 on the Math IIC SAT II, and a 690 on the Chemisty SAT II if it means anything.

-Unofficial captain of Science League team
-Math Team
-As Schools Match Wits team (quiz show)
-Chess club

I win.

Oh, and I got a 780 on the Math IIC SAT II, and a 690 on the Chemisty SAT II if it means anything.

I think you guys have me beat. All I have is:

-Member of Computer, Math and Science club in high school
-Worked in tech support for two years
-At one point during my sophomore year I had 8 computers in my dorm room
-Oh, and I'd be at least average at every school on this list

Good enough to be a nerd?

Back