• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11.5 second Contour SE

This thread sucks.
i think this is what your looking for Zorrex :laugh::laugh:
Smart.jpg

there is no way there is an 11 second contour in MI that no one knows about. first, you tell us he's in MI, then you claim he could be somewhere in bum :censored::censored::censored::censored: no-where Alabama with no internet, now you say he is in MI again.

and would please use some :censored::censored::censored::censored:ING periods to end sentences. its almost impossible to read your posts because its all one big run-on sentence.:mad:

no i said it is possible for someone out there to have an good 12 second contour. Some guy said "its not possible i know them all". and i basically said he dosent what about the random guy who lives in the middle of alabama with no internet connection who likes building contours. read the whole thread man your trying to make me look bad but your the one not reading.

no i said it is possible for someone out there to have an good 12 second contour. Some guy said "its not possible i know them all". and i basically said he dosent what about the random guy who lives in the middle of alabama with no internet connection who likes building contours. read the whole thread man your trying to make me look bad but your the one not reading.
the problem is that if there was an 11 second contour, someone (even if its not the owner) would have video footage of it at the track, it would be on the internet, and we (CEG) would know about it.

You are posting jibberish. There are no 12 second contours, it is too damn hard to get them there. Don't claim there might be one out there, because until there is hard evidence to prove the existence of one, there isn't one. This guy is full of crap, there isn't an SE running 11.5's in the quarter and you are extremely gullible for believing him.

He wasn't whining about you not answering your messages, he was in essence calling you a tool.

Don't bother racking up your post count defending yourself to this reply, i'd rather not hear what you have to say.

well your going to hear it. just read the whole thread please. 11.5 yea i cant beleive but mid 12 to high 12 yes i can and thats the point i made earlier it will all be clear if you read from the beginning but yea i just wanted to see what everybody would say about him saying he had a 11 second tour not chewing me out about posting it. like your doing when you could of clearly read from the start, and i know you didn't because you would of read the part about me saying in my opinion there is a 12 second tour out there we don't know about please respect my opinion

Yeah well we can't read what you write because YOUR USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS. As much as I would love for there to be a Contour in the 11's, it just isn't happening. Maybe in your little head it could be, but as everyone said, it isn't feasible. Sure it is POSSIBLE, but no one will do it. You need ENTIRELY new axles, first of all, or maybe just a RWD conversion. Then, you CAN'T do it with a 2.5. It would require at least a 3.0 or maybe one of the newer 3.5's. As is known, the 3.0's don't have the potential, even when turbo'd, to get down to even the 12's. The 3.5 would take serious modification that we're sure no one has ventured into. Seriously, just stop talking about this, because your so full of crap it is spilling from your orifices.

Yeah well we can't read what you write because YOUR USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS. As much as I would love for there to be a Contour in the 11's, it just isn't happening. Maybe in your little head it could be, but as everyone said, it isn't feasible. Sure it is POSSIBLE, but no one will do it. You need ENTIRELY new axles, first of all, or maybe just a RWD conversion. Then, you CAN'T do it with a 2.5. It would require at least a 3.0 or maybe one of the newer 3.5's. As is known, the 3.0's don't have the potential, even when turbo'd, to get down to even the 12's. The 3.5 would take serious modification that we're sure no one has ventured into. Seriously, just stop talking about this, because your so full of crap it is spilling from your orifices.

how am i full of crap i never claimed i owned a 11 second car i simply said i got a call from a guy who said he had one read the threads. then i said i think mid 12 to high 12 is possible imo GOD
sorry for the bad typing i type really fast and make lots of mistakes its a habit.

but im looked down on and frowned upon because i bring to you guys something another guy said and then added my personal opinion. and im ament?

ROFL!! :laugh:

I dunno if this mark guy is a habitual lier or what. I was just on the phone for a half hour listening to him.

He says hes working on a project contour now where he is making it mid engine.. welding the rear doors shut and making it 4 wheel steering.. 0_o

ahh man what a riot. he didn't say anything about his car running 11's or anything.

I asked him to email me some pictures hes like "well.. i just got home.. my camera's full"

:laugh:

though he seemed very nice.

ROFL!! :laugh:

I dunno if this mark guy is a habitual lier or what. I was just on the phone for a half hour listening to him.

He says hes working on a project contour now where he is making it mid engine.. welding the rear doors shut and making it 4 wheel steering.. 0_o

ahh man what a riot. he didn't say anything about his car running 11's or anything.

I asked him to email me some pictures hes like "well.. i just got home.. my camera's full"

:laugh:

though he seemed very nice.

he told me he had an 11 second sleeper i swear on everthing he said it was a atx 2.5 1998 contour

he told me he had an 11 second sleeper i swear on everthing he said it was a atx 2.5 1998 contour

Yeah he said he had one that was fast. i asked him if he ever drag raced, he said hes too old or some garbage like that. I dunno i wouldn't sell my car to that guy he sounds like hes going to chop it in half for his project :shocked: :laugh:

but your clear, this guy was shenanigans to the max.

I don't three ways with dudes- I don't roll that way.

i was helping my friend car shop yesterday. we were test driving the car and the seller started telling me how he used to own a contour SVT that ran 9's. he had a quad turbo setup on it, swapped in a v8, and made it a convertible. I asked him to see the car and he said he sold it long time ago. true story though! i'm not lie'in!!! This guy's contour was crazy fast and awesome!!:laugh:

Was his name Pete ? Pete who sells cars :laugh:.

A lilttle advice: never buy a car from a guy named Schmitty...

Yeah he said he had one that was fast. i asked him if he ever drag raced, he said hes too old or some garbage like that. I dunno i wouldn't sell my car to that guy he sounds like hes going to chop it in half for his project :shocked: :laugh:

but your clear, this guy was shenanigans to the max.

I don't three ways with dudes- I don't roll that way.

lol yea your right 3 way didn't sound to right but i just want some one other than me to hear this guy say he ran a mid 11 quarter

k thanks for stalking me.

i got chewed out about those already by the moderator your late "slick" i told him already what i thought and he told me what and what was not allowed he already warned me but i got your meassge thank you for trying to warn me but i already got in trouble i know better now but the call i got about a 11 second contour was real.

I sent you a PM yesterday.

It's not that hard to track down posts. They stuck out at me for their blatant stupidity.

The SEARCH BUTTON helped me with that.

On the other hand, it's good to see that you backed this story up with a phone number. Should get interesting. Keep up with the posts with back up and substance, and you won't get bothered. :cool:

BTW, this is total BS:laugh:

Some guy said "its not possible i know them all". and i basically said he dosent what about the random guy who lives in the middle of alabama with no internet connection who likes building contours..

I don't know why I keep getting dragged into this :censored::censored::censored::censored:in thread!

BTW Ryan knows me...... I've got his car now! :)

Back