• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11.5 second Contour SE

hey you never know, it could be some guy n Alabama with a 12.2 second gl and likes to keep to himself. Dosent have an internet connection and races at the local drag strip lol it's possible its one out there, am i wrong?

Did they remove the internetz from Alabama & not tell me!!!??????

he said he did nurous projects to convert mid engine including a saturn sc2 mid engine and he wants t do a two door contour

i already posted his number and his name his location all that good stuff.

alot of rural areas its hard to find internet not just that, some people are not intreasted in the web my grandfather being one.
Couldn't you have edited your one single post? Did you need three in a row? I mean.. I know you forgot all about accumulating posts, and everything, but could you remember to not do it again, please?

Couldn't you have edited your one single post? Did you need three in a row? I mean.. I know you forgot all about accumulating posts, and everything, but could you remember to not do it again, please?

sorry its a habbit i do it all the time on AIM. say something send it and want to send something else

is that possible to do. You would fuse the motors using a flux capacitor and some super glue with a little help from golatica gloomer!!!!!! but i just called this guy and he answered 1-734-658-8888 mark he said he was eating dinner and he will call me back

I Was trying to sell my car on craigslist and some guy called and started yapping about his custom work he said he had a 1998 tour atx with an 2.5 it had a 10:1 compression ratio completely gutted out custom built trans by roush he said it was a complete sleeper stock 2.5 with rollers naturally aspirated and he said he beat 03 cobras with it and the good part was when he said it ran close to 11.5 without slicks. what do you think.

Says the guys who posts gibberish all over CEG...:cool:

And doesn't answer mt PM when I try to warn him about it.

And probably didn't have his license until two months ago; causing me to assume that he didn't own a Contour in 1996, at the ripe old age of four. Let alone drove it:cool:

i never got your message because my inbox is full. Ive had a svt since 2006 and my license since i was 16 i am 19 now so yea not to long. My dad had a 1996 tour that i fell in love with an was my first car before my svt i watched him do everything to that car since i was a kid i really like the cars. What is wrong with you man im not posting jebberish and your crying like a broad because i didn't answer your message sorry man if you don't believe me don't write and i wont rack up post trying to defend my self.

i never got your message because my inbox is full. Ive had a svt since 2006 and my license since i was 16 i am 19 now so yea not to long. My dad had a 1996 tour that i fell in love with an was my first car before my svt i watched him do everything to that car since i was a kid i really like the cars. What is wrong with you man im not posting jebberish and your crying like a broad because i didn't answer your message sorry man if you don't believe me don't write and i wont rack up post trying to defend my self.

Gimme a sec......

*Walks to other threads....
EDIT:
#6 06-15-2008, 08:17 PM
waves360
CEG'er Join Date: Apr 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahahahahaha
waves360

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what does recharge mean?

waves360

sound lke he knocked he gear lose ll actually i dont kno what im talking bout but that was a bad idea

Care for me to add?

Last edited:
Gimme a sec......

*Walks to other threads....

yea your sweet.

I Live in Grand blanc Just south of flint his # is 1734-658-8888 and his name is mark if you talk to him about this contour please tell these people who think i am lieing tell him your The guy he called about an black svt form craigslist friend and was intreasted in what he had done to his fast contour and ask him what do he think it runs in a quarter mile hes gonna say i know mid 11 seconds.

yea your sweet.

I Live in Grand blanc Just south of flint his # is 1734-658-8888 and his name is mark if you talk to him about this contour please tell these people who think i am lieing tell him your The guy he called about an black svt form craigslist friend and was intreasted in what he had done to his fast contour and ask him what do he think it runs in a quarter mile hes gonna say i know mid 11 seconds.

there is no way there is an 11 second contour in MI that no one knows about. first, you tell us he's in MI, then you claim he could be somewhere in bum :censored::censored::censored::censored: no-where Alabama with no internet, now you say he is in MI again.

and would please use some :censored::censored::censored::censored:ING periods to end sentences. its almost impossible to read your posts because its all one big run-on sentence.:mad:

Better? ^Look upwards^

k thanks for stalking me.

i got chewed out about those already by the moderator your late "slick" i told him already what i thought and he told me what and what was not allowed he already warned me but i got your meassge thank you for trying to warn me but i already got in trouble i know better now but the call i got about a 11 second contour was real.

You are posting jibberish. There are no 12 second contours, it is too damn hard to get them there. Don't claim there might be one out there, because until there is hard evidence to prove the existence of one, there isn't one. This guy is full of crap, there isn't an SE running 11.5's in the quarter and you are extremely gullible for believing him.

He wasn't whining about you not answering your messages, he was in essence calling you a tool.

Don't bother racking up your post count defending yourself to this reply, i'd rather not hear what you have to say.

Back