• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I love chutney pot lids

somehow, this turned into a food n language thread.:laugh:. seriously though, is that a homemade EGR u have there?

Haha, yeah I know I am trying to figure out exactly what that is supposed to be myself...

But I would take a cheeseburger over fish and chips any day. Have any of you guys over there ever seen the movie Snatch?

I dont think I have, besides you lot must love us English, after all you gave Vinney Jones a job:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I would rather have him over here and you can keep those beeotchs Madonna and Gweneth Paltrow over there. :laugh:

I would rather have him over here and you can keep those beeotchs Madonna and Gweneth Paltrow over there. :laugh:

Not a fair swap is it Vinny Jones for 2 slappers:nonono: I am a Newcastle Fan, and thats Propper Football chaps:rolleyes: Back in the day Vinny was a pain in the arse when we were in the old first division:laugh:

I must admit he had a good role in Gone in 60 seconds:shocked:

Have any of you guys over there ever seen the movie Snatch?

Sure have. I probably watch it once a week average because the pawn shops guys remind me of my cousins that live in Manchester. Actually they're a funny mix of those guys and the soccer hooligans in Green Street Hooligans I think.

We do? I sure don't. He bashes everything American.:mad:

He liked the Viper and C06.....sort of. And they sort of like the new Mustang. Sure they bashed it a little bit, but then they said it is a good car with power for the price.

We do? I sure don't. He bashes everything American.:mad:

Please dont take this to heart but everyone bashes Americans. Its just like we take the micky out of the french and, you lot take the micky out of us:laugh::laugh:

Mr Clarkson is a ledgend and a true Gentleman:cool:

Please dont take this to heart but everyone bashes Americans. Its just like we take the micky out of the french and, you lot take the micky out of us:laugh::laugh:

Mr Clarkson is a ledgend and a true Gentleman:cool:

It is the same reason why everyone hates the New York Yankees.....

Sure have. I probably watch it once a week average because the pawn shops guys remind me of my cousins that live in Manchester. Actually they're a funny mix of those guys and the soccer hooligans in Green Street Hooligans I think.

One of these days I am going to take a pilgrimage to the place my forefathers once called home...and I am going to try and find some pikeys.

oh it works here,people hate the yankees because of what they do and represent...POWA:laugh::laugh: same reason people don't like us:shrug:

why do they call it a World Series?

[qoute] One of these days I am going to take a pilgrimage to the place my forefathers once called home...and I am going to try and find some pikeys. [/quote]

Why? Horrible people, we also have Chav's now I would love to take a bunch of those, fly them to Iraq and watch them try and stand around a Bus Shelter there and cause trouble!!!!:nonono:

I hate Chav's!!!

Why? Horrible people, we also have Chav's now I would love to take a bunch of those, fly them to Iraq and watch them try and stand around a Bus Shelter there and cause trouble!!!!:nonono:

I hate Chav's!!!

Please pardon my ignorance but, what is a Chav?

Back