• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

6 Oct North East meet:

:(
We hope you'll make the next one also.

Paul, I added you to the list.

thanks :)...but it's still 50/50 for me. Ang will be at a tournament all day and I'm stuck watching the dog, washing the truck, doing chores, etc. etc. :cry: if only I could hire some cheap help to do those things for me...:idea:

Welp, here is a revised listing for the meet. I can no longer attend :cry:. after my freak insident this morning, I need a new passenger side door and fender, and i am driving my car illigally cause of expired inspection stickers. And my buddy who was going to take me is going to NC tomorrow because his Grandmother just passed away today.

My mechanic highly recommends that I don't drive it anywhere, mainly for of the stickers being expired, because if a state trooper catches me, I could be in deep s***.

I'm really bummed I cant make this one, but hopefully by the next meet i'll be up and running.

1. Glenn (Pen_Two)
2. Chris (Luca) + 1
3. Matt
4. Steve + 1
5. Brian (Checker'd SVT)
6. Allen (Buddy Palumbo)
7. Ian (yamaharacer 686)
8. Scott - ZeroHour + 1
9. Jon (Redneckboarder) + 1
10. Jason (I8RICE)
11. Sean (SVTandSRT) +1
12. Aaron (Aaron 98 SE) + 1
13. 99 Red SVT
14. Ducttapepro

dog-gone-it ... it's fallin' apart :cry: !! Noone else is allowed to bail ... I MEAN IT !!!

Just for that, I'm not going.

Anyways, anyone know what time we'll be wrapping this up tomorrow?

Why you might ask?

I kind of have tentative plans for tomorrow night...with the female type.

i should be coming if i can get my keys and phone back from some chick that gave me and my friends a ride to the club last night. she was a crazy driver. really need those damn keys

Hmm...any good stories to tell from last night, Ian?
popcorn.gif

:laugh:

nah not really. tho there was hottest chick/ anything goes contest. lets just say the winner was a local stripper!!!:shocked::drool:. danced with sum of my friends. left with no keys or phone. so it as all good except the mile walk back to college

tonite will be better. frat party and i hope this one chick comes. i was chilling with her all day.:drool:

i will update all of you tomarrow

Ian: :nonono:

See you all at noon.

If someone is going to be late please call me or someone that will be attending to let us know. We have a reservation and it appears that a few members have other commitments for tomorrow evening. TIA!

So my sleep pattern is all sorts of screwed up...I woke up around 7 p.m. lastnight when Christine called me. It's 2:30 in the morning now...I think I might lay down for a few hours to tide me over for the day.

I have to get up early and spray-wax the car quick to give it a good shine for the day. It's got about 5 coats of wax on it anyway. :laugh:

Time: 1 hour to departure, and the car is clean, but I haven't had a shower since yesterday morning :nonono: At least I have the priorities straight. :laugh:

I'm aimming to be at the CVS around 1135-1140 Cause usually when we meet somewhere at a spec'ed time we all roll out immediately :laugh:

See everyone shortly!

Last edited:
Back