• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I love chutney pot lids

saintz

CEG'er
I been thinking about this for ages so once the chutney was eaten I sanded off all the gold paint and polished it up. I then drilled a small hole in the back and.............well.........look at the picture :lol:
img2006fp8.jpg

Mental idea aint it :lol:

Strangely some of us English, from England, the country that the English language comes from find some of your names for things strange to us, but hey it is a living language and we just add the new words to our vocabulary. We find some of the combinations of stuff on your menus pretty weird as well.:shrug::rolleyes:

Little things , like the standing joke over here from folks visiting you is that whenever they ordered a sandwich, no matter what the filling they ordered, they are asked if they would like cheese cheese on it.

you never saw the kraft commercial as a kid?
cheese makes it better!!
:laugh:
and thats not true. egg salad doesnt come w/cheese. and niether does a blt

you never saw the kraft commercial as a kid?
cheese makes it better!!
:laugh:
and thats not true. egg salad doesnt come w/cheese. and niether does a blt

Nope I don't think we got that commercial over here, and certainly not when I was a kid. We all have preconceptions about other countries, we had a visitor from your side of the pond a few years back who had always been told that british police were unarmed, It was at the height of the post 911 terrorist panic. He couldn't believe it when he saw the friendly british bobbies in the city centre of Birmingham carrying sub machine guns. But in general he had been right. they are general not armed

Strangely some of us English, from England, the country that the English language comes from find some of your names for things strange to us, but hey it is a living language and we just add the new words to our vocabulary. We find some of the combinations of stuff on your menus pretty weird as well.:shrug::rolleyes:

Actually English is a off spring of German. :laugh:

well, definitely a mod NOBODY's ever seen before! looks good...just not sure i'd tell too many people what it really is lol!

Back