• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn now lets start some **** ryan. I though you was ok but I see ur fat wife isnt giving you none and you want to vent else where. I guess thats that why ur going over seas. Maybee one of those towle head will give you some lol. I dont care if something looks like rice. I said it in the comment I made when I was talking about her ****box. I wasnt talking about her just looking like rice. I was making a point that people on here talk about peoples **** looking liek rice and then there ride looks like rice or there best friend looks like rice and they dont say anything. Maybe you should show them the pix of ur gay ass little rice dragons you used to have on hte side of ur window or w/e they was. Seriously ryan you should get off my nutts. I dont swing that way, and apparently you and some of ur buddies do. Cause I swear at the meet thats all I herd yall talking about was some homo sh*t about circle jerking each other or something. Even my babies momma was like " wtf is wrong with them?":crazy: I swear she thought yall was gay

WOW! Unnecessary bro... unnecessary...:nonono:

Last edited:
Damn now lets start some **** ryan. I though you was ok but I see ur fat wife isnt giving you none and you want to vent else where. I guess thats that why ur going over seas. Maybee one of those towle head will give you some lol.

....incoherent rambling continues.....

Personal attack? Big ole' *whap!* with the Ban Stick?

Forum Rules said:
4. Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator.

No what was unnecessary is I had BEEN stoped talking about it and then out of no where he wants to start running his cock trap. But anywayzzzz. He heres another pic of my car. I dont really like that first one ryan posted. This is after it was lowerd
IMG_0500.jpg

Damn now lets start some **** ryan. I though you was ok but I see ur fat wife isnt giving you none and you want to vent else where. I guess thats that why ur going over seas. Maybee one of those towle head will give you some lol. I dont care if something looks like rice. I said it in the comment I made when I was talking about her ****box. I wasnt talking about her just looking like rice. I was making a point that people on here talk about peoples **** looking liek rice and then there ride looks like rice or there best friend looks like rice and they dont say anything. Maybe you should show them the pix of ur gay ass little rice dragons you used to have on hte side of ur window or w/e they was. Seriously ryan you should get off my nutts. I dont swing that way, and apparently you and some of ur buddies do. Cause I swear at the meet thats all I herd yall talking about was some homo sh*t about circle jerking each other or something. Even my babies momma was like " wtf is wrong with them?":crazy: I swear she thought yall was gay

Banned Camp!!

ban.gif

What's wrong with you dude? You talk like you are in 6th grade. :rolleyes: :nonono:

Your babies momma?
lol.gif

Last edited:
bad part is keith i never saw her postanything about rice...... the post above hers was talking about rice and you attacked her for no reason:nonono:

No what was unnecessary is I had BEEN stoped talking about it and then out of no where he wants to start running his cock trap. But anywayzzzz. He heres another pic of my car. I dont really like that first one ryan posted. This is after it was lowerd

...Uncle Ben's ensues...

"...running his (derogatory slur)"? By posting an unaltered picture of your car? Sounds like someone's already defensive about something...

Oh excuse me if you dont like my slang. Sorry if im not old like most of you are on here. And he didnt " just " post a pic of my car. Its what he said after. Like he wants to start a war. Everything had been cool. Then out of no where he wants to crank it back up. And its my fault? mmmhhmmm. And again tray when I said something about rice I was talking about everyone really. When someones buddy starts to flam everyone jumps on the band wagon like there all buttpirates. So I herd plenty of people flam people about there car looking like rice when hers is the main one that looksl ike it. So go bakc and re=read my post. I said her or maybe some of her friends talk about rice.I made a suggestion about the hoo and she talked sh^t. SO I talked it back and now everyone wants to cry. I aint going to loose sleep over it

Thug wanna be? lol thats funny. Yeah just cause you grew up on a white side of town dont make you special. What you got something agains black people since im a " wanna be ". It aint about color you dip**** it about where you grew up. And son id suffer anyday and pay child support before I married someone like ur wife. Of course then again I would have never put my self in that situation facing a beast like that lol. And yeah so my graphics are coming off. Aint liek im trying to hide it. But its all good cause my girls going to pain my **** with a candy paint. So try an be all you can be wanna be soldier cause you must be alot to take care of a women like that lol

YO I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time,lol hahahahahahaha you like my stickers, they add like 50 hp yo. I am a follower and me and my TEAM and my baby mama are outta here holla:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No way dude....Im outta here..We are all a little dumber after reading this.

F'n A

dude.. someone needs to just take this kid over their knee and spank him already!

Block him from the other thread as well if possible -if he's involved in any way I'm calling the project done and ignoring the thread.

I know he just wants a hood that goes with his electrical tape graphics but he's going to have to just find one on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back