• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NPG Turbo kit

s3c70r

New CEG'er
Joey,

Could you please give us a status on a weekly basis just to let us know where you at with our turbo kits.

We are heading June now and so far I think we are not even that close to get our turbo kits.

Thanks a lot

I would venture a guess and say hes extremely busy so sit back and be patient.

Uh.. Spring Zing. turbo kits.. 240 cross-platform projects.. super charger projects for the 3L..

not hard to get busy when you are doing it ALL by YOURSELF...
give it a second.

Joey,

Could you please give us a status on a weekly basis just to let us know where you at with our turbo kits.

We are heading June now and so far I think we are not even that close to get our turbo kits.

Thanks a lot

The kits are built we are just waiting on the new version of the downpipe it suppose to be here Tuesday I will test fit the pipe and if it fits he will have the kits shipped to me by next week all 6 kit sold this last two months. I emailed everyone telling them the status plus I already ordered all the kits in Stainless steel for everyone who waited two months but I figured a $500 gift would be more than worth the wait. I upgraded the kits to all SS even the cold pipes plus the kits plrice is going up $500 more on the price. I quit building the kits I don't have time but I had to test fit my fabricators replicate to make sure it fits before he sends out 6 kits. All the turbo kit s are now Tigged welded instead of migged and you don't ever have to worry about the rust or bending with SS. I always expect when I am building the kits to take 2-3 months but now that I am ordering the kit only I can get the kit in less then two weeks. Sorry I have so much on my plate that sometimes working two jobs I want to just quit and have my days off again. I am burnt out we have over 200 customers in one year and sold 20+ kits. I do all the work and now I am just going to do R&D to get away from the headache of labor and just order from now on. Sorry if you are expecting the kit sooner but I was waiting on third party people to get on the ball and get me kits built. I will post pics up tonite too of the kits. Joey

pics of the kit first prototype in SS the customers pipes will be 50% less welds they are going to bend the y- pipe in three peices and the split pipes on the downpipe will be changed to 2.5" pipe so once it get here this week I will test it and if it works expect the kit in less then two weeks at your door step. Here is the kit I tested today it fits great but the darn motor I have in the car has to come back out fo the third time ....arghhhhhhhh here is a pic not polished and trust me if you polish the kit it is beautilful.

SSturbokit000.jpg

Hey Joey... was your reasoning for going back to a single down pipe because of costs? I thought the 2.5" pipes scraped... ?

i for one am having one of these kits hes built, joey has been brilliant as i know hes had alot on his plate, and as promised and i know it sounds bad but ive been recomending his turbo kit on the mondeo forums as im in england so when they see the kit on my car they will no doubt line up to get one as well, i know one who has contacted joey for the kit as hes just finished his 3L hybrid and wants one now, the kits are looking great joey, cant wait to see them in the flesh buddy thanks keep us all posted and pictures as well, they all go onto the mondeo site to show the boys what im getting in your kit :)

Back