• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Peek-a-boo!!!

CSVT1214

Addicted CEG'er
Mmmmmmm Superleggera :drool:

DSCF2354Medium.jpg

DSCF2353Medium.jpg

those the 17's that reebs had? or the 18's that were on steeda's old black car?

those the 17's that reebs had? or the 18's that were on steeda's old black car?

I sold my old 17" Superleggeras to aircougar, I had brand new Center Line Storms ready for mounting, then I sold them to dairdevyld, and got Steeda's old wheels. This is my third set of Superleggera's. :laugh:

I sold my old 17" Superleggeras to aircougar, I had brand new Center Line Storms ready for mounting, then I sold them to dairdevyld, and got Steeda's old wheels. This is my third set of Superleggera's. :laugh:

DAMNIT.

:ponder:

Deffinantly not. The 18's are perfect. the 17s look too small IMO. 18s FtMFW :drool:

i dunno, i like the 17's better too

i have a really cool pic of his car when we were crossing into canada. but its on my computer back in buffalo. i'll post it as soon as im back to pick up the svt

Eh, they look okay I guess. Not as nice as a sweet set of centerline storms. Those would look hot on a black SVT.

J/K love those rims. Are you sure you don't want these storms back for the superleggeras? I'll cut you a good deal, lol.:laugh:

Back