• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photoshop (wheel color change)

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
Can someobody's who's good with photoshop, pleas change the center of these wheels to black, to match the car ? i might be picking up a black Saab 9-5 Aero wagon, almost exactly like this one, with the same wheels, and since its a rare car/combo this is the only picture i could find...

i4090_1.jpg

Thanks to whoever can help me out, in advance! :D

Hey TourEnvy, ran across better pictures. if ya' could photoshop these i'd aprpeciate it. this is exactly what mine looks like for the exception of the front plate :laugh:

Tint windows, lower ~3/4-1" (only drop available for aero wago) dark grey wheel centers, black grill (no chrome) and clear corners, and smoked side-markers.... i'm sorry it sounds like a long list, but you seem capable ;)

2541041_7_full.jpg

2541041_2_full.jpg

2541041_3_full.jpg

Thanks Tour (and or whoever else can do this) I really appreciate it... i take delivery of the car in a few days, and i already have the intake, and smoked side markers on their way here, as soon as i get it im going to tint the windows, have the resanator deleted, paint the interior wood trim black, and paint the chrome grill black! :p depending on how the wheels come out, i may have them painted a grey / dark grey... not sure yet, they're expensive / rare wheels and the machined finish looks good as is.

Thanks soo much man! yay! i feel giddy like a little girl right now, i can't EFFING wait to finally take delivery of this car!!!! i already have smoked side markers, and intake on their way :laugh: and as soon as i get it, it's getting res delete, tint, and painted grill/wood trim!

after i sell my SVT comes springs/struts, and either 3" down pipe & cat-back.... or the stage 2 ECU upgrade (expensive but more result) :cool:

Hey fellas one more favor (lol, sorry im sorry!) being as this is going to be one of the very first things i do to the car, when i pick it up (GRR im soo impatient!) will you make the 'wood' Trim BLACK!?

1427468_30.jpg

Thanks In Advance!

I could MS paint some black for ya. :laugh:

But holy buttons, thats alot! Reminds me of my head unit i use like 4-5 out of the eleventy-hundred buttons on it...:laugh:

Either way, still a pretty nice *saab*

Edit: LOL Sorry for calling it a volvo, I had a long day yesterday. :blackeye:

Last edited:
Either way, still a pretty nice volvo!

*cough* Saab *cough* :troutslap: but on a side note, i think the Volvo shares the same bolt patter.... if not with the 9-5 it does with either the 900 or the 9-3's can't remember for sure but i saw a picture of a guys' with Volvo R wheels on his... looked pretty nice matter of fact :cool:

Back