• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HOLY CRAP!!!

and this thread has taken another interesting turn - I'm just picturing all this silly circus stuff heading past his house ...

its really like that ill try to get some pics of the uni family:laugh:

its really like that ill try to get some pics of the uni family:laugh:

i heard about them yesterday. post some pics it would be interesting to see.

added: is photobucket working now/still???

Last edited:
kinda late but, cant cops cite you for a speed equal or greater? one of my friends got a ticket and on it it said 85+ in a 70. she could got like a 40+ or something. isnt it 15mph or over is a felony? at least in arizona i think it is

yikes. i got pulled over doin 20 over in mi, and i got off with a trip to court and a fine for impeding traffic with no points.

that sucks dude. A few weeks ago i pulled over for 15 over, gave a lame a** story and got let off with a warning.

well when i got pulled and the officer told me to fight it and he'll show up and reduce the ticket. so i had no issues taking a simple parking fine over the ticket, points, and fine for 20 over.

Thats an interesting reduction and i would have been up for that court date too.

Did yo get your new truck yet? I want to see what you got, my girlfriend and I are working out are financial situation to get an f250/f350 in the near future.

I hope this twit gets what she deserves, this whole deal is total B.S.!!

Unbelievable. Prolly they can't give her a ticket for speeding because they can't prove how fast she was going. Maybe at least she'll get something like failure to keep to the left.
X2. Although you'd think they could at least cite her for careless/reckless driving. Being able to push your truck 100 feet would surely indicate that her vehicle was traveling well above the posted limit.

Back