• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

the tour is coming home.

By the way guys, my goal for this summer is to really turn the garage around and make it useable again. The parts car will be gone and Mustang at least running to move it out of the way. The cabinets are all coming out and shelves going in place. Hopefully a shed going in the yard this summer which will eliminate all the yard/lawn equipment taking up space.

I wanna have it available for myself and for everyone to work on some stuff during the winter and not be forced to work outside.

By the way guys, my goal for this summer is to really turn the garage around and make it useable again. The parts car will be gone and Mustang at least running to move it out of the way. The cabinets are all coming out and shelves going in place. Hopefully a shed going in the yard this summer which will eliminate all the yard/lawn equipment taking up space.

I wanna have it available for myself and for everyone to work on some stuff during the winter and not be forced to work outside.

Sounds good, it's always much nicer workong inside during the winter months. When are you looking at getting the parts car gone?

Have you looked into getting the title reissued?
I think different states have different ways of going about it, so check it out. They usually have that info on their websites.

really?
i am sure you could find one of those junk car removers that will do it without the title.
when i worked at the garage we had a customer that abandoned their POS, after a few months my boss called one of the junk guys and they pulled it up on the flatbed with no title and no keys.

plus if you cut it up small enough, just haul it down to a scrap yard and turn it in for cash.

Back