• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

the tour is coming home.

skunk

Veteran CEG'er
Going to my moms tomorrow to pull the tour out the garage and bring her back home *jumps for joy*. I bought a new noah car cover from covercraft so she has some type of cover on her this year, still working on something better for the future.

oh, well. just thought I would share the news :laugh: .

i love this time of year.
it felt nice to take the hearse for a quick run around the block last week.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it sometime!

I just noticed the buds on the trees starting, was able to open all windows in the apartment a few times last week, and the sun goes down later each night ... love this season.

well I had the SVT last week but I am ready to bring it back up to Enfield for the summer. I am definately going to take advantage of the good weather and get them cleaned up

Or you guys could just be cool and drive your cars year-round like me :laugh:

It's too bad I'm up at school Chris because I'd stop by :mad:

Just make sure you actually take it out once or twice before driving it to Michigan!

You are all brave. I'm still too skeered to pull the car out.
Maybe next weekend.
Get ready for snow. ;)

I'm not worried It will melt fast this time of year and I wont take it on roads if does. I am going to take advantage of this nice weather though :laugh: . you guys are still kinda along the snow belt more than I am, it seems to strike along route 2 and north more than south down by me. I just need to get it back home with me I miss her :cry: .

Or you guys could just be cool and drive your cars year-round like me :laugh:

It's too bad I'm up at school Chris because I'd stop by :mad:

Damn that sucks. I'll be in east longmeadow most of the day and for dinner with the parents before heading back. maybe next time.

hey its mid april the turbo on yet lol

yeah yeah, I need to get some of the pipes coated still and I need to receive a few more (went out yesterday) then I can install it once the mtx leaks are taken care of or if they stop on their own.

I think I will just hit the pipes with high temp spray paint for the moment as I don't really plan on driving the car in the rain.

But I am working around Greg schedule also.

east longmeadow, hey that isn't far from me!

oh yeah, you are in enfield right? I'm going to air up the tires and criuse the area to get the juices flowing and make sure everything is okay before making the trip home + I gotta wait for the parents to get out of work.

oh yeah, you are in enfield right? I'm going to air up the tires and criuse the area to get the juices flowing and make sure everything is okay before making the trip home + I gotta wait for the parents to get out of work.

yup I am in enfield.

Back