• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Racing Group Buy: Mirko Splitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd possibly interested....but i need to get tires first. It'd be more like may 16th before i'd front the money for the splitter....

guess my main thing is i know it's fiberglass but what color does it come?

i'd possibly interested....but i need to get tires first. It'd be more like may 16th before i'd front the money for the splitter....

guess my main thing is i know it's fiberglass but what color does it come?
I believe they're just jelled, so you'd have to paint it.

Yeah, apparently Mirko doesn't want the deposits unless we get over ten. I was in class all day and I received an email from Rosi Mirko explaining that fact. I don't know whats going to happen with this. I'm planning on talking to them tomorrow and seeing if we can still get the discounted price. I know many of you don't feel like waiting for the other 10 people on the list to actually give deposits or make up their mind if they even want a mirko. Until things get straightened with Mirko I will be refunding everyones deposit and seeing if we can get the discounted rate without giving a deposit or waiting til 10 people actually send money. Thanks again for those that have showed genuine interest.

i'd say give it to dairedevyl, but he's returning the deposits. with u, makes 6. where's ryan anyway? i thot he wanted one. c'mon ryan. u're the last person i imagined wouldnt drop a few benjamins on these:laugh:

He's too busy arguing about FWD and RWD dynos. :laugh: But seriously, put your money where your mouth is. This is why Group Buys fail all the time.

If a few more deposits come in, I'm sure Dave would hold them for a little longer.

Just in case people are too lazy to go to the first post heres a reminder.

1. Dairdevyld-deposit paid
2. contourSVT99-deposit paid
3. ryanblacksvt
4. BAD SVT-deposit paid
5. Clay_SVT
6. S2knott
7. 00stealthySVT-deposit paid (plus some)
8.Brandonsvt99
9.n2n20
10. LocoLobo
11. fordcupcar
12.morbid-deposit paid
13. qbcsvt
14. ronssvt
15.boumacj

Since I know a few people really want this group buy to go through, including myself, I am going to take deposits for another week. Those of you that have sent deposits I urge to PM the people on the list who have not sent in a deposit to do so. I also need those who have sent me a deposit to send me their full name, address, and amount paid through a PM. I will be PM'ing everyone on the list within the next week to try to get this thing moving again. Thanks again for your patience.:blackeye:

Since I know a few people really want this group buy to go through, including myself, I am going to take deposits for another week. Those of you that have sent deposits I urge to PM the people on the list who have not sent in a deposit to do so. I also need those who have sent me a deposit to send me their full name, address, and amount paid through a PM. I will be PM'ing everyone on the list within the next week to try to get this thing moving again. Thanks again for your patience.:blackeye:

my98SVTturbo said he's got his. ryan also said he'd sent his to you already. that makes 7. hopefully the others respond. honestly, the 30bucks am struggling to save with this gb isn't worth my time really(sigh)... thanx for your work david.

my98SVTturbo said he's got his. ryan also said he'd sent his to you already. that makes 7. hopefully the others respond. honestly, the 30bucks am struggling to save with this gb isn't worth my time really(sigh)... thanx for your work david.

You mean forty. Mirko will give them to me for 300 shipped with 10 deposits. Plus it's that type of attitude that dooms group buys. :blackeye:

Plus it's that type of attitude that dooms group buys. :blackeye:

negative. we've waited for about 3weeks now. its those who dont step up n pay their share that doom group buys. call me impatient, but don't friggn put your name on a list if u're not ready to buy!:mad: indicate interest, but dont add ur name. it gives an inaccurate count of real interest. (end of short rant)

Last edited:
negative. we've waited for about 3weeks now. its those who dont step up n pay their share that doom group buys. call me impatient, but don't friggn put your name on a list if u're not ready to buy!:mad: indicate interest, but dont add ur name. it gives an inaccurate count of real interest. (end of short rant)

and that is exactly why I am not on the list :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back