• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tonights Pics... dumb zetecs...

Where did you go to get your exhaust welded up?

By the way it looks good...post a sound clip!

The exhaust got done by Rob a friend of Baggeds.

im thinking not untill i get a 3rd muffler in it. Its still way to loud and raspy.

I love open exhausts :p

Actually the wastegate dump to atmosphere is good enough for me. It's fun watching people jump on the side of the street when he wastegate opens.

Ahh true. My first goal is a MTX swap anyway, but I can't wait to hear how it sounds.

Backpurging you basically fill the inside of the tube with the shielding gas you'd use or some inert gas. It helps to make the inside of the weld as pretty as the outside and reduces any possible slag that would obstruct flow inside the tube.

Basically nobody does it because it would be a lot more expensive and more time consuming.

Hah, well you could have backpurged and TIG'd the exhaust :) but it is just a zetec.

yeah 1k exhaust on a 300 dolla car:laugh: me thinks no

im stupid explain? :help:

just shut up dummy and get your ass over here and work off your new exhaust,ive got plenty of things to take apart:blackeye:

yeah 1k exhaust on a 300 dolla car:laugh: me thinks no

just shut up dummy and get your ass over here and work off your new exhaust,ive got plenty of things to take apart:blackeye:

hey im workin on it. My mom wants to hear the new exhuast so i got to wait like 10min for her to get home. :laugh: :crazy:

devan.......wtf, you cut your hair???
your exhaust looks good! I'm hung up on modding mine and i don't know what i should do. still investigating!!
you gonna be at scotts house later on?

bagged......you sold the black one huh:cry: .

I think he looks good with that haircut.
He now looks too good for the manhands girl, so he should leave her.
;)

did someone mention.....

Untitled-1.jpg

Just think how nice this world would be if there were no tightazz, lamo cops around... :nonono:

Back