• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Strange question, But Curious

In Canada we have the 2007 Acura CSX Type-S here that looks similar to the second picture.

2007-acura-csz-type-s-i007.jpg

2007-acura-csz-type-s-i025.jpg

2007-acura-csz-type-s-i034.jpg

The regular Acura CSX has looked like the second picture for a couple years now here in Canada. As far as I know the CSX is exclusive to Canada.

The CSX is actually built about 45 mins away from me.

I guess now we are going to start seeing riced out CSX Type Rs with JDM Civic bumpers etc.

BTW the CSX Type S has a 2.0L 197HP Engine, pretty much the Civic SI motor.

Here is a regular civic

CIVIC_SEDAN.jpg

Back
lk_07civic_rear.jpg

Last edited:
Honda Haters! :(

my old civic had no tourqe.. but managed to consistently run 13.8-14 flat all day long, that was in an EK too. (96-2000) heaviest of the bunch.. lsvtec all the way.

I love the CSX type s we got here, and as for the SI comments on being slow, sure there is no tourqe but I've seen PLENTY run high 14's BONE stock.. and the k20 is SUPER mod friendly, a little bit of work and hello low to mid 14's no problem.

mid 14s? sweet! :drool:

i dont know if honda will be able to regain its popularity it once had now that we have the sti and evo. even if they bring in a mugen version, an evo will rip it apart like its not even funny! apparently price doesnt matter as much any more because all i see nowadays are evos and stis. hardly see any fixed up civics or rsxs any more...

mid 14s? sweet! :drool:

i dont know if honda will be able to regain its popularity it once had now that we have the sti and evo. even if they bring in a mugen version, an evo will rip it apart like its not even funny! apparently price doesnt matter as much any more because all i see nowadays are evos and stis. hardly see any fixed up civics or rsxs any more...

aye but Evo's and STi's are derived from fully bred Rally cars, and not just a tuning company tweaking a family hatchback, thats like saying that the SVT Contour could compete with the STi's and Evo's of the late 1990's

Back