• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tonights Pics... dumb zetecs...

Reebs

meester super sleuth
Devan brought over his zetec to my place last night to swap on a new oil pan, install new stainless steel weapon r headers, a new downpipe that goes all the way to the catback, a new valve cover gasket, and a freshly optimized throttle body.

Aliasjerk showed up at the same time with bagged in the new aliasjerk SVT. Here are a few pics of the evening...

aliasjerk and bagged optimizing TB's...

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

aliasjerk giving it to devan...

003-1.jpg

Mrs. Reebs coming to see what all the ruckus in her garage is!

005-2.jpg

gotcha again mrs reebs! she's gonna kill me for posting pics of her. :laugh:

006-2.jpg

020-2.jpg

yeah cause its not like I didnt put the header on or anything :rolleyes:

needs moar JerkSVT and Middle finger action.

more pics...

devan hard at work...

024-2.jpg

025-1.jpg

017-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

Everyone a little pissy while eating dinner... :laugh:

008-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

What the frick is this I recieved today on my door? No love for my SVT's?!?! I can't afford to actually register EVERY car I own. lol.

038-1.jpg

And one more pic of my new dirty T RED.

026-1.jpg

i wanna see the inside of this optimized zetec tb:cool: header looks nice devan...how do ya like it

I demand a sound clip.

*Edit* I bet your neighbors called on you Jeff :laugh:

"This guys got like 7 cars in his driveway!!"

Last edited:
The front end of that Zetec looks tits!:drool:

How bad was the header install? Hopefully easier than the Duratec installs I've heard about:help:

I demand a sound clip.

*Edit* I bet your neighbors called on you Jeff :laugh:

"This guys got like 7 cars in his driveway!!"

Too late for the REAL sound clip of a zetec in all its glory. Devan fired that thing up and ran it home open header cause he was getting a new exhaust this morning anyways and all I can say is that thing was LOUD!!! We had to push it halfway down my street so my neighbors wouldn't know it was us when he fired it up at 3:00 am. I honestly heard him about 1 mile away when leaving! :laugh:

And yes, one of my neighbors did call and they reported "junk cars and parking all over the lawn" :laugh: I just got off the phone with the ordinance officer who had put that warning on my door with his number saying to call him. When he came over I didn't have ANY cars in the front yard and he just told me on the phone that "your cars sure didn't look like junk to me, those things were nice! They all looked the same! What are those things?" So we had a nice talk about SVT Contours and how rare they are, etc... so he was totally on my side and said to take my time and just plate them when I can. ;) Eat that neighbors! I did have a while with staight up junk parts cars and stuff stripped to the bone in my driveway and I'm sure that is what caused someone to report me but the ordinance officer was too slow to get out here and only saw nice SVT's so he thinks the other person was just being grumpy and picky. :p

Too late for the REAL sound clip of a zetec in all its glory. Devan fired that thing up and ran it home open header cause he was getting a new exhaust this morning anyways and all I can say is that thing was LOUD!!! We had to push it halfway down my street so my neighbors wouldn't know it was us when he fired it up at 3:00 am. I honestly heard him about 1 mile away when leaving! :laugh:
I told him it would be really really loud, some guy on the cougar board had to put like a 4' resonator to quiet it down :D
And yes, one of my neighbors did call and they reported "junk cars and parking all over the lawn" :laugh: I just got off the phone with the ordinance officer who had put that warning on my door with his number saying to call him. When he came over I didn't have ANY cars in the front yard and he just told me on the phone that "your cars sure didn't look like junk to me, those things were nice! They all looked the same! What are those things?" So we had a nice talk about SVT Contours and how rare they are, etc... so he was totally on my side and said to take my time and just plate them when I can. ;) Eat that neighbors! I did have a while with staight up junk parts cars and stuff stripped to the bone in my driveway and I'm sure that is what caused someone to report me but the ordinance officer was too slow to get out here and only saw nice SVT's so he thinks the other person was just being grumpy and picky. :p
Now thats awesome. :laugh:

i wanna see the inside of this optimized zetec tb:cool:

Didn't get any good pics but this is one before getting completely polished out. I wish I had a pic of the stock Zetec TB next to it! Bagged did a great job.

016-2.jpg

omg hawt MrsReebs!
nice pics

lol you live in a "village"?

I guess they call it a "village" ... :shrug: I love it in my "village." :laugh:

i knew it was only a matter of time til one of your neighbors complained reebs haha

bah... they only complain because these goobers come over and make noise throughout the entire night. :p

bah... they only complain because these goobers come over and make noise throughout the entire night. :p

I didnt make noise, Devan was the only one who was unable to control the volume of his voice

damn it looks like you guys are having fun over there, I wish there where more local cegers around here.

Heck yeah we have fun! Well, I'm off to pick up another car! :D I'll put pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Hint: It's a nice v6 with a manual trans... year 2000. It sits low, has projectors, leather, sunroof, etc... and I've never owned one of these before. :shrug:

Reebs

Last edited:
Nice pics, and hey if you live in the village are yall the village people,lol and aliasjerk must be the village idiot:laugh:

Heck yeah we have fun! Well, I'm off to pick up another car! :D I'll put pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Hint: It's a nice v6 with a manual trans... year 2000. It sits low, has projectors, leather, sunroof, etc... and I've never owned one of these before. :shrug:

Reebs
It's a kitty cat? :D

Back