• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: morette headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
well they are still trying to figure out about the bout the off-road use only. i think they are worried bout legal issues that can come up. also they are still working out a price for us. I haven't heard anything from ryan since my last post. i'll will contact him in a few days to see if any progress has been made.

you can cross me off the morette list in regards to those Subie tails... everyone has talked me out of them now.. :(

for the record.. I still like them!

Might cost a bit more for shipping but what about getting something together where one of our friends from across the pond buys them all from Morette then ships them over here? That way Morette doesn't take the liability?

Just a thought.

They won't fit our bumpers.

i think he's talking about the contour lights, not mondeo lights. in europe, they dont have the same DOT regulations that we have. if they were released in europe only, they wouldnt have to worry about legal issues from america.

i think he's talking about the contour lights, not mondeo lights. in europe, they dont have the same DOT regulations that we have. if they were released in europe only, they wouldnt have to worry about legal issues from america.

If that's true, we'd need some really nice guy to do it.

right from Morette USA's website... Here lies your answer

Since 1979 Morette has been manufacturing state of the art after
market headlights, taillights, and body kits for enthusiasts in
Europe.
Today all Morette headlights, tail lights and body kits are available
for the Canadian market.

In the United States body kits, mirror covers are available.

Looks like you need to find yourself a willing Canuck... ;)

I wouldn't mind these or a nice set of projectors, too bad nobody makes either on a large scale with taillights :(

Last edited:
as im far to lazy to read through it all. if someone wants to refer me to see if they have the fitment issues sorted out. I would be willing to get a group buy going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back