• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new pics of my car club for anyone who cares

Picture080.jpg

Second from the left. Not a cavalier? Or maybe a berreta?
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/89TempoGLS/Weekend Customz/Picture080.jpg

thats a tempo for sho, I think it was the ground effects that threw you off with the cavy/berreta look. I watched a couple vids of you guys on the myspace page you all seem pretty funny and cool, keep up the good work.

dammit, thought it looked like a bowtie up front.
get some new eyeglasses :p
It doesn't even have the stance of a Cavalier regardless of badge in front.

The cars are ok, but you definitely enjoy your group and the tight-knit friendship that comes with it. :cool:

yes, the black car is a 1989 Tempo GLS, good job svt kid. that was my pride and joy till i blew the engine a second time. 5 grand down the drain. Also, Cavaliers and barrettas arent in the same class, the Corsica was the 4 door version of the Barretta (which only came in 2 door)

We are a tight nit group and we just love to have fun. I know the cars arent the best, but we all just got out of high school, give it a few years and you'll see some better cars. I just think it kinda sucks that i'm the only Ford Motor company car, and all the rest are GM

just the more reason for you to convert them! seriously my buddies and me all had pretty crappy cars up until we were like 22-23 and we all started making some real bread. I can throw some pics of my buddies gtp if you'd like?

yea i guess the ION does looka little gay, but its a pretty nice car...

And YES i'd love to see pics of the GTP

let me know if you want them emailed to you or just thrown on here, I don't wanna mess up your thread without making sure its cool with you :cool:

Once again, ROTFLMAO!:laugh: I hope that wasn't a serious question...:nonono:

yea me too, i mean come on, u gotta know that SL2 is running 13's :laugh:

i'd say the fastest is like a 16.4 and thats out of the SL2

and for the pics of the GTP, sure u can post em on here.

Also, the OMNI was an Omni America 2.2 SOHC fuel injected, non turbo 3 speed auto. it was pretty quick, but nothing compared to a GLH-S

Back