• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NVherSVT

Thats correct. 1 set, there is a thread in Aesthetics Old & New fourms
So what about the old black SVT with the Morettes
hsugh.gif

qwk98svtwithenkeimm2pic2.jpg

Thats correct. 1 set, there is a thread in Aesthetics Old & New fourms

So coming across some of these sick headlights are impossible? That would suck. How did they come across them if they're rare? I wonder how much someone would have to drop to get some?

So coming across some of these sick headlights are impossible? That would suck. How did they come across them if they're rare? I wonder how much someone would have to drop to get some?

yes coming across these lights to buy are impossible since these lights on nvmysvt's car are the only pair made for the contour.
mikey was the one working with morrette usa to have these lights produced for the contour,hence these are the prototype's. the company as of now have not yet put these into production. there is a long thread in the aesthetics section.
price.. well check your savings account, pm her and ask

yes coming across these lights to buy are impossible since these lights on nvmysvt's car are the only pair made for the contour.
mikey was the one working with morrette usa to have these lights produced for the contour,hence these are the prototype's. the company as of now have not yet put these into production. there is a long thread in the aesthetics section.
price.. well check your savings account, pm her and ask

are they even going to?? me thinks they realised there's really no reason to spend time and money considering they'll sell only a few hundred, if they're lucky. it's sad, but true.

I actually thought that M!key was going to submit them as he took them and he didnt... :(

As far as me submitting next year, I wont be able to as I no longer own the car as of this month.

I've kicked myself in the arse a few times on not submitting any of these and did pm the calender commander the day after the deadline and was ignored. Guess its only fair because if they would have bent the rules for me then they would have had to bend them for everyone.

sigh.

I've kicked myself in the arse a few times on not submitting any of these and did pm the calender commander the day after the deadline and was ignored. Guess its only fair because if they would have bent the rules for me then they would have had to bend them for everyone.

If you're talking about me, I didnt get a PM.... I wouldn't have ignored it at least if I had gotten it...

Back