• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new pics of my car club for anyone who cares

ok well sorry these pics aren't the greatest but as soon as the spring/summer comes we well get some better pictures of are cars, plus my buddies civic as we don't have any of his yet. you can see my car in the black svt thread first post.

P1010039.jpg

P1010029.jpg

P1010040.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010028.jpg

his mods so far a uprgraded pulley(about 2 more pounds of boost), k&n fpk, 3inch downpipe with removed ubend and resonators. it should be good for a low 14 with about 250 whp. as of now he only plans on doing some exterior mods like tint and wheels, then maybe up the boost some more.

well if I have to turn i'll be ok since I own a svtc, if my buddy has to turn then he can wave buy buy to all the other cars :laugh:

Well, lets just say that their time in the 1/4 mile is about what your IQ is.

You probably shouldnt have picked an analogy that has a positive correlation with my argument, Ie. "The 1/4 mile is 155 seconds?"

Which would help my argument and still keep your statement true.

Thanks for trying though.

it was a nice day and had an extra 45 min so I called a couple buddies up and took a few pics.

GTO(cousin), CSVT(mine), Z28(Al), GT Supercharged(Jason), ZX3(mine):

DSCN3544.jpg

DSCN3545.jpg

DSCN3546.jpg

that's an ummm.... nice car club you've got going there. post some pics up if any of you buy something my grandma wouldn't drive. :laugh:

nah thats cool I was just wondering, I can see it a little bit in the background on your cardomain page, looks like a 91 maybe? anyways looks nice man keep it clean those 3rd gens are picking up money if they are in good shape.

oh i know. dad wants to sell his for a Z06, maybe ZR1. but i keep telling him no. He's doing a Baer big break conversion soon. :)

Back