• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

B-Pillar y0

Don't like it, I have always thought it was kinda cheesy looking.

atleast you got new tires.

Picked up some vinyl from CEGs one and only mexican/ asian last night at woodward. Thanks for giving me a little extra because I did mess up once, lol. I probly should have took my time, but it was too damn hot out. Still have to address some air bubbles... Yay or Nay?

DCFN0011.jpg

just thought i'd blurt it out. but my wing is on that white car in the background. who'da thunk it :crazy:

Looks good! Still can't determine whether or not I like the idea. Definitely needs to come down to the weatherstripping though, it looks unfinished as is. Right now it makes the weatherstripping stick out obnoxiously.

Do you have to move one of your cars each time a family member wants to leave?

I'm still tossing around the idea of knueberizing mine but I have the better of the 2 kinds of door guards. That alone is what is keeping me from pulling them. :crazy:

The only difference between the 98/00's (whatever years they changed) was the hieght in which they placed them on the doors :shrug:

either way, they both look like butt-hole to me!

Rawburt: i'd re-do the vinyl, give it 1 more try, and if it doesn't come out right, just take it off, your car's pretty bad ass anyways :)

The only difference between the 98/00's (whatever years they changed) was the hieght in which they placed them on the doors :shrug:

Not true...im not sure of the different years, but some models had a more rounded, better looking guards. Other years had a flat crappy looking guard. The height also changed

Looks good.:cool:

I like it Rawburt, I may do it to mine,lol hahahahahahahaha but seriously it looks amazing now just re-do it down to the bottom of the weatherstriping.

Back