• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Its here .........................BUT

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
To all those who joked that something would happen, I HATE YOU cause it did. The exhaust was RIPPED off and the charcoal box was also ripped off the car when the other driver unloaded it to get another car off the hillbilly hauler. They are paying to get everything fixed even towing but ot dosent make things right ya know. I am taking ANOTHER day off work tomorow to get it towed to ford to see about getting the charcoal box fixed, then whenever thats done its gotta be towed to an exhaust shop to get that fixed. Yeah these are HUGE pics and I dont care I am getting drunk right now and I think I deserve that!

And all I wanted is to hear the BOV and feel the turbo, I am literaly almost at tears right now.

Everything looked normal and I sped through the parking lot
30t5oo5.jpg

Then I saw this and said WTF
2m4dkk9.jpg

Then this really messed me up
211q54j.jpg

So now my baby is at my house but cannot drive yet
2i9p4at.jpg

9iqm3t.jpg

And some of the exhaust is in my friggin yard
wtaxcn.jpg

:censored::censored::censored::censored:, now I owe elradio money

:D

sucks though ryan, hope it gets taken care of PRONTO!

But overall the car is okay??

Then your fine man. Your kinda over exagerating the damange here.

Yes its a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty situation but i wouldn't be getting all pissed off to the point i am fighting with people on the internet.

Chill out, they are paying for it. Atleast they are trying to help you.

Really SERIOUSLY dbag, how about Karma for being a prick, you got alot coming then, I thought the car guy rule #1 was NEVER EVER wish bad apon another guys car.

All I am saying is that no one likes a show off. I really do hope it gets fixed though. Too nice of a car for those idiots to trash.

That really sucks..:cry: Thats why I would never have a car transported. Espescially an SVT with the lower stance. I would either transport it myself or just drive it.

How am I am show off, did you not read my earlier post:shrug: Proud at where I have gotten myself in life, if you havent then call a friggin whambulance. This whole this is just messed up and I am sure I will wake uo in the morning with a hang over and alot more calm then I am now.

Back