• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Its here .........................BUT

I did loose it, my wife had to cool me down, but they acceot :censored::censored::censored::censored: respobsability and have agreed to pay for EVERYTHING.

I mean as long as they cover all damages it won't be SO bad. You just will have to hold off on the car for a bit longer...
I have been chugging to get this pissed off atitude out of myn system

Just take it easy there Ryan. It will be fixed up and then you'll be able to have your fun with it :p

That sucks man. I'm sorry. I had my car transported and I watched as he unloaded it with the tips just a few millimeters from the ground and riding the clutch. It'll all work out though.

And as for AJ's comment, have some respect ya douche bag. Keep the dumb comments to yourself.

And as for AJ's comment, have some respect ya douche bag. Keep the dumb comments to yourself.
yeah...cause that'll happen
icon_slap.gif

Should of slapped a bra on it and drove it on down.

Only shipping I would ever go for is an enclosed trailer. Those car haulers do a crappy job. I've heard horror stories about road debris, leaking cars on the top melting off paint with brake fluid, battery acid, oil, and the like.

Thanks for confirming my strong bias against paying several hundred dollars for a car transport.

I feel for you, though. I'm usually a very even-tempered guy but I'd be pissed too if that happened to me.

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming my strong bias against paying several hundred dollars for a car transport.

I feel for you, though. I'm usually a very even-tempered guy but I'd be pissed too if that happened to me.

me too, plus picking up the car and going for a road trip is half the fun :shrug: anyways sorry to here what happened ryan im sure your just twistin your nipples waiting to drive that thing, this buds for you :laugh:

Hey, you get a brand new exhaust system and the transport to your house is now free. Sucks to be the hauler, but that's why they carry insurance. These guys do this for a living? :nonono:

It could have been worse. They could have been completely incompetent and dropped it sideways off the truck.

Have the entire undercarriage inspected, and make them pay for ANY other damage. Get pics.

Last edited:
I would be :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing pissed! If the car is OK or not, it has been violated. That's like taking a car that has never been in an accident, bashing the rear 1/4 panel in with a sledge hammer, and having everyone say "you will never be able to tell and I bet the paint will match perfectly" :duh: I am glad they are covering the damage, plus you get a new exhaust :)

Damn sorry to hear that.. At least it's not the entire rear\front ends that got torn off...

What time did it finally arrive?

I'm with you though I would have lost it when I saw the car arrive like that. I hate getting something I've been waiting to get, it gets here, somethings wrong and I still can't enjoy it.

The exhaust looks like it tapers down in spots... You coud take this opportunity to spring for a trubendz 3" catback and just get a temp fix until it arrives.

I hope everything works out for you Ryan..... I know it seems like everything is going so well for you at the moment.

I know its a Bizatch but dont let it get to your head at least they are paying for the repairs.... Let us know how everything is going...

Good luck. Make sure that baby is running PERFECTLY and make them buy you everything I MEAN EVERYTHING...

Hey it is their fault especially if you paid for the towing and insurance on the car for that time frame...

- amyn

Back