• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

Sure can. I have a few high temp colors to pick from. Resistant to heat up to 1k deg.

As of now, I can't take on a project that big because my big oven is not wired yet. I have enough projects to do right now that I can't be down for more than a couple days. It will be done soon and I will let everyone know then. Sorry - JOE

Well, with the lack of interest or just the fact that SZ is comming, I am hesitant to hook up the big oven. I'm not sure what happened here, but everything just stopped :shrug:. Are more of you sending things after SZ or is this it? As of now, I will keep powder coating in the small oven but I have no iniciative to get the big one up and running...... I know that more than a handfull have asked for getting their strut bars painted, but I would need some serious interest to start going that big on parts. - JOE

I'm hoping to have a bunch of turbo and engine parts on my Mustang done this winter, so I plan to send you a list for a quote.
It also has Baer brakes I've always thought of PC'ing. Looks like you disassembled the calipers yourself and rebuilt with new seals--how much did that run and how difficult to do?
-J

Baer rebuilds are easy but not cheap. $20 a caliper for the seal kits alone. You have to get all the pistons to "pop" out at the same time or you will not be able to get the other one out. I will throw you a deal on your parts just so I can get the job! Just keep me informed :) - JOE

I knew there were more out there! Thanks for letting me know - I was thinking this died off already and I have so much powder to use up! I might just wire up the big oven this weekend :shrug: we'll see.

THANKS! I AM NOW REGISTERED..... Just not sure where to post yet. I would just throw a link in a thread somewhere I think.

I doubt you can advertise there unless you're a supporting vendor.
I like the site a lot and I'm sure you'd have good business from advertising there, but you should look into their rules first.
-J

Yea, dont go around posting how "Jo's powder coating company can help you"

Just go into the subforums, like go down to the cobra forums and go to SN95, and just say if anyone needs stuff powder coated that you can do it for them and for them to PM you.

I see, I see. Sooooo, basically you guys could just send them a link to here for me :)? Thanks guys! :laugh:

Back