• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

I'm taking my top end apart tomorrow so I'll be sending some stuff wednesdays or thursday

BWAHAHAHAHA!

My e-brake handle > your e-brake handle !
I am glad to see you so excited! Powder coating old dirty parts is like getting a 3L, but way cheaper :laugh:! It makes me happy to see the final product and know that everyone will enjoy it too.....

Just finished up painting some Baers.... I still need to clean the pots, put in the pistons, and new seals:
powdercoat004.jpg

powdercoat005.jpg

powdercoat006.jpg

powdercoat009.jpg

powdercoat008.jpg

Last edited:
BwWaaAAaAAhHhhaAAA! I am Willy Wonka! I have all the candy you could ever dream of and more..... :laugh: I kind of like having this suspense power.

New oven is built. Will be delivered tuesday April 1st. I will begin wiring it soon.

That wouldnt be my NPG CAI and my TB would it? :D:D Cant wait to see the TB finished!

Yes that is your CAI.... Your TB still has the cable bracket, butterfly, and spring attached :nonono: I see that you might have tried to get the butterfly out but with no sucsess.... check pms please

Yes that is your CAI.... Your TB still has the cable bracket, butterfly, and spring attached :nonono: I see that you might have tried to get the butterfly out but with no sucsess.... check pms please

I didnt even attempt to get the butterfly out :(

Ohhh :censored::censored::censored::censored:! Tranny Red over Chrome :drool: I just boxed everything up, and just finished the last of it:
powdercoat036.jpg

powdercoat034.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

The translucent red is on there so thick it almost started to drip off!!! This will be a nice touch for sure. Enjoy.....

Now that I don't have any parts to do for anyone, maybe I can finish mine.... YAY!

(that means, SEND ME YOUR PARTS!)

Back