• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
forever and a day...are you serious?? you would've had a stroke at this rate if you were in the 1st group buy for pre98 cf hoods(after i made my deposit it took 363 days before i was emailed saying the hoods were finished and ready for purchase.

Yea and that was ridiculous.

However this is different. This is a product that is already made. The fifth hose prototype was created and approved.

The information I'm asking about is a phone call away, which Kyle said he would call about. I'm just asking for the result of the phone call. Not to much to ask in my opinion.

To think all of this started from a few inquiries about some status updates... :rolleyes:

in case anyone is interested, the company i ordered my hoses from is called Amber Performance :)

We all hate you....:rolleyes:

Im with CSVT#49 on the questions except Im willing to wait long for these things..

I know things like this take time... But a phone call away is a phone call away it shouldnt take to long on the way to school, work, doctor on your bluetooth or speaker phone.

I dont mind and understand Kyle is going through mad ***it to get this done for us and is a busy man but it is his obligation to keep us notified. I do think Kyle can do a better job at keeping us notified. He isnt doing a Great job with that but at the same time is not doing a bad job. Basically like he said he is cutting the crap and getting to us when he has the real info...

Thanks Kyle again, just try to let us know as soon as possible....

If i seem in a bad or annoyed mood to you I am not... I am just anxious to see those Hoses on my car under my hood!

- amyn

Got a hold of my guy for an update, and looks like he will have them in about 2 weeks! And then they can get shipped to me, and then I split them all up, and ship them to everyone! I will keep posting as it changes or comes closer!

Kyle

Got a hold of my guy for an update, and looks like he will have them in about 2 weeks! And then they can get shipped to me, and then I split them all up, and ship them to everyone! I will keep posting as it changes or comes closer!

Kyle

Yay... something to look forward to. Let us know.

- amyn

Kyle

THANK YOU!!!

That is all I was asking for. I greatly appreciate your time and efforts. I will patiently wait 2 weeks to see the next update. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back when I was craving to get some updates I actually contacted Samco Sport directly myself. They came back to me recently with this, enjoy...

Samco Sport said:
I am sorry for the delay in replying to your email, I have just had a reply from production as to the status of your order. It appears that the hoses should be finished built by the middle of next week, they are due for shipping on the 19th but this will probably be sooner.

As soon as I get more information I will email you.

So if I hear something before Kyle I'll let everyone know.

Last edited:
alright everyone, laugh along with me.

amber performance sent me the wrong kit. lol

right box, wrong hoses

That really stinks. Did they send it directly to you or somebody in europe then it came to you????

- amyn

sent it to a MEG member first. i tried calling, but then stupidity hit me. theres a little bit of a time difference in the UK... lol. i sent an email instead

forever and a day...are you serious?? you would've had a stroke at this rate if you were in the 1st group buy for pre98 cf hoods(after i made my deposit it took 363 days before i was emailed saying the hoods were finished and ready for purchase.

WeErrRdD! We waited a loooong time for the CF hoods holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:. I actually didn't want mine by the time they were done, but I had so much in it already. Hold the horses.

alright everyone, laugh along with me.

amber performance sent me the wrong kit. lol

right box, wrong hoses

You gotta be kidding m8:eek: wish i,d checked the contents now before sending them:nonono:
Hopfully they,ll realise the mistake and pay for the postage this time:shrug:

What hoses did they send?????????

Cant wait for Monday.... Hopefully we have some type of action as per CSVT#49 stated! Man I really cant wait for these suckers.

Hows the Mondeo kit going along with amber performance?

- amyn

Cant wait for Monday.... Hopefully we have some type of action as per CSVT#49 stated! Man I really cant wait for these suckers.

Hows the Mondeo kit going along with amber performance?

- amyn

still no word from them. phones arent working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back