• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

Still need payment from:

CEG:

Chris@CTA
SVT_FoMoCo - committed to March 5th payment
Brent372 - OUT
95pgt-t

NECO:

canadaiancougar - committed to payment by march 1st.
Burton160w

PAID:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - PAID
2. QBCSVT - PAID
3. Schattastic SVT - PAID
4. brapple - PAID
5. aircougar - PAID
6. coogah -PAID
7. coogah -PAID
8. coogah - PAID
9. kymi - PAID
10. Excel4600c - PAID
11. Cougarguy - PAID
12. madman666 - PAID
13. fordman302 - PAID
14. 99cougarsupreme - PAID
15. Newcat016 - PAID
16. Badazzcougar - PAID
17. CSVT#49 - PAID
18. SaleenCougar - PAID
19. RecoveryOne - PAID
20. CSVT1214 - PAID
21. JPS98SVT - PAID
22. DarkCat00 - PAID
23. Tay76 - PAID

So when are you going to place the order and when can we expect our hoses?

I am going to be placing the order as soon as I test the prototype and make sure the fifth hose fits properly.

As far as when we can expect our hoses, I am not sure. Some people have requsted orange and yellow and green hoses which take 4-6 weeks longer then red and blue. Also, these arent coming from europe anymore as I have explained, they are going to be built here, so the time it takes to build them will offset the time they would take to ship, so no definite dates as of yet. I will keep everyone updated on the progress!

I am going to be placing the order as soon as I test the prototype and make sure the fifth hose fits properly.

As far as when we can expect our hoses, I am not sure. Some people have requsted orange and yellow and green hoses which take 4-6 weeks longer then red and blue. Also, these arent coming from europe anymore as I have explained, they are going to be built here, so the time it takes to build them will offset the time they would take to ship, so no definite dates as of yet. I will keep everyone updated on the progress!

Wow did I miss something somewhere... I thought we were just buying the Mondeo kit. Whats this talk about a prototype and being built here? Did you get them to make a kit specifically for the Contours now?

As far as the 4-6 weeks... well the red, blue and black orders should be finished quicker then that... are they going to wait until all the hoses are ready to ship before sending them off? I wouldn't think that the people (like myself) who ordered the standard colors should have to wait for the other kits to be finished if they are going to be that much longer to finish. I would request two seperate shipments. One for the standard colors and one for the more exotic colors so to speak. That way everyone is not left waiting.

Last edited:
Still need payment from:

CEG:

Chris@CTA
SVT_FoMoCo - committed to March 5th payment
Brent372 - OUT
95pgt-t

NECO:

Burton160w

PAID:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - PAID
2. QBCSVT - PAID (2x in Red. 1 Paid, Echeck sent on 3/3/08 w8n 2 clear)
4. brapple - PAID
5. aircougar - PAID
6. coogah -PAID
7. coogah -PAID
8. coogah - PAID
9. kymi - PAID
10. Excel4600c - PAID
11. Cougarguy - PAID
12. madman666 - PAID
13. fordman302 - PAID
15. Newcat016 - PAID
16. Badazzcougar - PAID
17. CSVT#49 - PAID
18. SaleenCougar - PAID
19. RecoveryOne - PAID
20. CSVT1214 - PAID
21. JPS98SVT - PAID
22. DarkCat00 - PAID
23. Tay76 - PAID

Wow did I miss something somewhere... I thought we were just buying the Mondeo kit. Whats this talk about a prototype and being built here? Did you get them to make a kit specifically for the Contours now?

originally yes, but it has been worked out that we will get a new 5th hose that will fit and work for a contour specific kit ... see post #113

As long for the w8 I dont mind as long as none of my hoses decide to pop!

Im @ 100K miles so Im doing this as a maintenance precaution as well.

Keep us updated Kyle, that is all I ask!

I also sent a paypal echeck for the 200 bucks on 3/3/08 1pm Eastern Time. It should clear b4 the 7th.

I have updated the list next to my name if that is alright fix it to your liking but I should have 2x Sets if RED Samco hoses shipped over to my house when they are ready to get sent.

Thanks

- amyn

As long for the w8 I dont mind as long as none of my hoses decide to pop!

Im @ 100K miles so Im doing this as a maintenance precaution as well.

Keep us updated Kyle, that is all I ask!

I also sent a paypal echeck for the 200 bucks on 3/3/08 1pm Eastern Time. It should clear b4 the 7th.

I have updated the list next to my name if that is alright fix it to your liking but I should have 2x Sets if RED Samco hoses shipped over to my house when they are ready to get sent.

Thanks

- amyn

I think I have done a pretty good job keeping us all updated throughout this group buy, andd will continue too. They were supposed to ship out the prototype to me today, so I should have it soon...

Kyle

originally yes, but it has been worked out that we will get a new 5th hose that will fit and work for a contour specific kit ... see post #113

Thanks for pointing that out. I seem to remember reading that now after I read it again... but for some reason I forgot about it. That truely is great news.

Still need payment from:

CEG:

Chris@CTA
Brent372 - OUT
95pgt-t

NECO:

Burton160w

PAID:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - PAID
4. brapple - PAID
5. aircougar - PAID
6. coogah -PAID
7. coogah -PAID
8. coogah - PAID
9. kymi - PAID
10. Excel4600c - PAID
11. Cougarguy - PAID
12. madman666 - PAID
13. fordman302 - PAID
15. Newcat016 - PAID
16. Badazzcougar - PAID
17. CSVT#49 - PAID
18. SaleenCougar - PAID
19. RecoveryOne - PAID
20. CSVT1214 - PAID
21. JPS98SVT - PAID
22. DarkCat00 - PAID
23. Tay76 - PAID
24. SVT_FoMoCo - PAID

UPDATE! The prototype has been built and sent to the distributor to be sent out to me. Payments are still coming in, which is good, but it will be closing as soon as I ok this prototype. I will continue to keep you guys all updated!

Still need payment from:

CEG:

Chris@CTA
Brent372 - OUT
95pgt-t

NECO:

Burton160w

PAID:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - PAID
4. brapple - PAID
5. aircougar - PAID
6. coogah -PAID
7. coogah -PAID
8. coogah - PAID
9. kymi - PAID
10. Excel4600c - PAID
11. Cougarguy - PAID
12. madman666 - PAID
13. fordman302 - PAID
15. Newcat016 - PAID
16. Badazzcougar - PAID
17. CSVT#49 - PAID
18. SaleenCougar - PAID
19. RecoveryOne - PAID
20. CSVT1214 - PAID
21. JPS98SVT - PAID
22. DarkCat00 - PAID
23. Tay76 - PAID
24. SVT_FoMoCo - PAID
25. RodneyBur - PAID

Unfortunately, I am not going to ahve the funds to order more kits and set them aside for people. I was hoping to get a kit or two to sell afterwards, but unfortunately I wont have the funds to do that either!

Still need payment from:

CEG:

Chris@CTA - OUT
Brent372 - OUT
95pgt-t

NECO:

Burton160w

PAID:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - PAID
4. brapple - PAID
5. aircougar - PAID
6. coogah -PAID
7. coogah -PAID
8. coogah - PAID
9. kymi - PAID
10. Excel4600c - PAID
11. Cougarguy - PAID
12. madman666 - PAID
13. fordman302 - REFUNDED
15. Newcat016 - PAID
16. Badazzcougar - PAID
17. CSVT#49 - PAID
18. SaleenCougar - PAID
19. RecoveryOne - PAID
20. CSVT1214 - PAID
21. JPS98SVT - PAID
22. DarkCat00 - PAID
23. Tay76 - PAID
24. SVT_FoMoCo - PAID
25. RodneyBur - PAID[/QUOTE]

Hey Did that prototype get to ya yet Kyle??

I want to see that IAC Valve Hose up there....

and I want my hoses already!!!!!!!:crazy: I know its gonna take a while but w/e!

- amyn

any chance we can get JUST the IACV hose? [for those of us that ordered this previously]

this is a pm i received from a member in the UK who has helped me out soooooo much in getting my hoses from europe

Just reading about the 5th hose in the GB section.Dont worry about it this hose DOES work all you need is a blanking plug to fill the hole.
This hose also doesnt match up with my the configuration in my mk1 v6 mondy as the hoses were made from a mk2 mondeo set so i also need to plug the hole,even some of the mk2s need the plug because ford changed so many things through the different models.
Stll a bit of a bummer the GB didnt come along a bit sooner

At this time, this is only a group buy for the entire kit. After the kit goes public, you might be able to get samco to send you jsut the one hose!

No, I havent gotten the prototype yet, although it was shipped to my distributor and im waiting for it same as everyone else!

Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back