• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEG has always been a pain when it comes to group buys. No one commits to crap. If you aren't serious, don't waste everyone elses time and put your name on the list. I wasn't sure if I could do it before, so I didn't put my name on.

right with you on that one ..... I think aircougar and I payed up the first day we could ....

and with hinesite being 20/20 a deposit should have been taken :cry:

oh well, all it means is that only a few people will still have these .... maybe 6 people ....

I have the extra 25 bucks if it hits 15 ppl but otherwise I dont have the extra cash to go with this GB($280).

I paid the 200 already

- amyn

Just a thought, perhaps push it back a month. This would give more people time to pay or for someone that does have the money to bump a non payer off the list :shrug:

No why wait a month because ppl dont have the money. Ive paid so if you dont have the money when they annouced the GB or you dont know if you will have it dont put your name on the list till u do. i mean this Gb started like a month ago already.

So why should the masses suffer for a few????

Last edited:
Just a thought, perhaps push it back a month. This would give more people time to pay or for someone that does have the money to bump a non payer off the list :shrug:​

only problem is people have been able to make payment since just about the beginnning of february.

No why wait a month because ppl dont have the money. Ive paid so if you dont have the money when they annouced the GB or you dont know if you will have it dont put your name on the list till u do. i mean this Gb started like a month ago already.

I have to agree, I made my payment weeks ago, On Feb 9th to be exact. If you don't have the money or can't get the money in time then they shouldn't have put there name on the list, just like csvt1214 did.

I do agree that I have paid for the Samco hoses and would like them ASAP. But remember if we do not hit @ least 15 the cost is going to go up almost 50%. Hence 200 to 280 bucks is insane for me.

I would be willing to w8 a bit longer to hit 20 and once we get 20 payments give a couple days to a week for anyone who wants to get in then say GB CLOSED parts ordered and the ppl that are in already are good and the ppl that didnt pay can feel bad for their loss. :blackeye:

I wouldnt mind w8in a while for them if the price is good.

Also this GB did run through pretty fast!

- amyn

Last edited:
yes we want these quick but lets also remmeber there will be lead and ship time to have them sent from Europe. We can't wait forever for 20 people ....

yes we want these quick but lets also remmeber there will be lead and ship time to have them sent from Europe. We can't wait forever for 20 people ....

Touche....

Understood...

As I said b4 I will try to keep my end of the word and purchase the hoses as I already paid the 200....

but if it goes up 2 280 i think ill have to back out and get a GC's or sumthing....

- amyn

There is no need to panic! Alot of kits have already been paid for, although there are still alot of people who need to pay.

There is some very good news to be said though:

1. I have to push the deadline back to March 7th for payments for a very good reason, they are sending me a prototype kit with the working fifth hose. So that means that these kits will have all 5 hoses to fit the Standard 2.5 V6, there will be no wasted hoses.

2. Same pricing for this group buy will apply, even though the kit is now better then the Mondeo kit.

3. After this group buy, Samco is going to release the Contour/Cougar V6 kit to the general public, at a list price of 264.00 dollars. Thats without shipping, or dealer markup! So this is really the absolute best time to get this hose kit if you ever though about it, and it will be better then anyone who's bought it in the past!

I will keep everyone posted to the details as they come in!

Kyle

Update:

Still need payment from:

CEG:

Chris@CTA
SVT_FoMoCo
Brent372 - OUT
95pgt-t
JPS98SVT
CSVT #49 - committed to payment on february 28th
Fordman302
RecoveryOne
CSVT1214 - committed to payment on february 29th

NECO:

saleencougar
99cougarsupreme
Newcat016
canadaiancougar - committed to payment by the 30th
DarkCat00
Burton160w
Badazzcougar - committed to payment within the next few days

PAID:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - PAID
2. QBCSVT - PAID
3. Schattastic SVT - PAID
4. brapple - PAID
5. aircougar - PAID
6. coogah -PAID
7. coogah -PAID
8. coogah - PAID
9. kymi - PAID
10. Excel4600c - PAID
11. Cougarguy - PAID
12. madman666 - PAID

We need to get at least 8 more people to pay... we have 15 more that were on the list that wanted them!

If I missed anyone who has paid, please contace me via PM so that I can check my list again.

Last edited:
Update:

Still need payment from:

CEG:

Chris@CTA
SVT_FoMoCo
Brent372 - OUT
95pgt-t
JPS98SVT
CSVT #49 - committed to payment on february 28th
RecoveryOne
CSVT1214 - committed to payment on february 29th

NECO:

saleencougar
99cougarsupreme
Newcat016
canadaiancougar - committed to payment by the 30th
DarkCat00
Burton160w
Badazzcougar - committed to payment within the next few days

PAID:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - PAID
2. QBCSVT - PAID
3. Schattastic SVT - PAID
4. brapple - PAID
5. aircougar - PAID
6. coogah -PAID
7. coogah -PAID
8. coogah - PAID
9. kymi - PAID
10. Excel4600c - PAID
11. Cougarguy - PAID
12. madman666 - PAID
13. fordman302 - PAID

We need to get at least 7 more people to pay... we have 14 more that were on the list that wanted them! With the 4 that have committed to payments, we technically only need 3 more people to make sure this group buy happens for those who have already paid!

alrite i guess thats cool. I can wait if theres a very good reason and being able to use all hoses instead of only 4 thats a good reason to me. What do yall think that have paid???

alrite i guess thats cool. I can wait if theres a very good reason and being able to use all hoses instead of only 4 thats a good reason to me. What do yall think that have paid???

Im with you on this one!!!!

Nice Job Kyle I will talk 2 my friends and tell them this is the way to go...

- amyn

Im with you on this one!!!!

Nice Job Kyle I will talk 2 my friends and tell them this is the way to go...

- amyn

Thanks man, i figured while I was doing it, mid as well try and do it the RIGHT way! Looks like some of my hard work paid off in that area, now as long as we get 20, it won't be wasted!

i didnt know that they were going to ahve to send me out a prototype to make sure it all fits, otherwise the deadline would still be the first! I would really like to ahve anyone who is in paid for by the first, so that I could at least send in the order on a "as long as the prototype fits" basis!

Last edited:
Thanks man, i figured while I was doing it, mid as well try and do it the RIGHT way! Looks like some of my hard work paid off in that area, now as long as we get 20, it won't be wasted!

i didnt know that they were going to ahve to send me out a prototype to make sure it all fits, otherwise the deadline would still be the first! I would really like to ahve anyone who is in paid for by the first, so that I could at least send in the order on a "as long as the prototype fits" basis!

Hey Kyle good move. Since they are sending you a prototype, will you have to pay for it?

Hope they dont make you pay cause then it will really b worth it for yourself.

GJ and thanks for your patience with all of us.

- amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back