• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

hahahaha quotes from my gf to you guys she read this....

jesus... your girlfriend has man hands!!!!

Ashley (9:10:58 PM): tell him at least i dont have a penis like his girl and tell him i said that
thats so she can swing him around when they are doing ballet:laugh:

Ashley (9:11:55 PM): then tell bagged its deff not for ballet
1) Lots of closet homo's hide behind women.

2) Some women are known to have very bad taste in men.

she just hates you in general

she wanted this pic up too
n650751713_561176_4484.jpg

Last edited:
hahahaha quotes from my gf to you guys she read this....

Ashley (9:10:58 PM): tell him at least i dont have a penis like his girl and tell him i said that

har har! if her only comparison is your teenie weenie, then yes, a womans ****oris may look like a penis. probably a fairly large one. :laugh:

har har! if her only comparison is your teenie weenie, then yes, a womans ****oris may look like a penis. probably a fairly large one. :laugh:

actually scratch that, how would you know? i dont need or want another stalker you know(esp you).

Last edited:
Wow, she's pretty quick to hate people.

It's not my fault she has terrible taste in men.

I love those "myspace" shots that young little girls take to make themselves look like whores. Maybe keep some clothes on for a while.

that would be kinda funny actually. No she doesn't really hate you, its all in good fun.

some females dont grow big boobs anyways, so idk how her being "older" is going to help that. i know girls that are older and they are smaller.

Last edited:
that would be kinda funny actually. No she doesn't really hate you, its all in good fun.

some females dont grow big boobs anyways, so idk how her being "older" is going to help that. i know girls that are older and they are smaller.

From a medical standpoint this is true. This is why most plastic surgeons wont touch a female before the age of 25.

Good thing I'm not still living over there... otherwise I'd have to give those boobies a test drive and see if they feel bigger than they look.

dude, she's 15. Whats the matter with you. You sick :censored::censored::censored::censored: , what are you like 40

Back