• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

first of all, they rnt that little sorry that a 95lbs girl doesnt have DD's second of all show some respect seriously, i mean common. and i cant help that i like my eyes in that pic. oh and when i read that you wanted to take my tits for a test drive i puked by the way :nonono: only Devan can drive this.:laugh:

My Girlfriends only 95lbs and she's bordering on D's :shrug:. You're still young.... give em' a chance to grow :laugh:

Also, Don't worry about the test drive, I'm sure Barge will be gentle.

Last edited:
My Girlfriends only 95lbs and she's bordering on D's :shrug:. Don't worry about the test drive, I'm sure Barge will be gentle.:laugh:

i call shotgun!!!:laugh:

oh wait way to young for me

I got shottie what are you thinking :crazy:. those are mine, you got your own set bagged.

My Girlfriends only 95lbs and she's bordering on D's :shrug:. You're still young.... give em' a chance to grow :laugh:

Also, Don't worry about the test drive, I'm sure Barge will be gentle.

then shes lieing to you, orrrr she got a boob job, or she lost hell lotta weight cuz thats not possible, i know my mom deals with that :censored::censored::censored::censored: :) so next time u try to be smart, dont

i'm not claiming to know what all women think, you are. :idea:

"judging by the age of your current g/f, i'd say that they think muscle-bound guys with hair on their chest is "icky". i'm sure they prefer hairless bird-chested blokes instead."

then what is that smartie? yeah remember what you say please, so then i dont have to waste my time reminding you every 10 seconds, i have to do that with Devan and dont have time to for someone else too.

then shes lieing to you, orrrr she got a boob job, or she lost hell lotta weight cuz thats not possible, i know my mom deals with that :censored::censored::censored::censored: :) so next time u try to be smart, dont

Where is Barge? He grabbed a few handfuls at the last party....

OK ok ok, she's 100lbs but I say 95 to be nice :laugh:. But seriously... no weight loss, no boob jobs. Them sum:censored:s are all real :cool:

Where is Barge? He grabbed a few handfuls at the last party....

OK ok ok, she's 100lbs but I say 95 to be nice :laugh:. But seriously... no weight loss, no boob jobs. Them sum:censored:s are all real :cool:

hahaha ask her what estrogen pills she takes then, then let her know that they make them from horse pee. im done talking to you now :)

good god. now i know why i can't stand most teenagers today. :help:

hahhaha oh yeah because its my fault i have to sit here and deal with pricks like you, excuse me i believe YOU guys started this, so if you dont wanna deal, then dont mess with me, i dont give a crap if you hate me just dont diss me and ill leave you the :censored::censored::censored::censored: alone. and now im done talking to you too, sweet we are making process here :)

hahhaha oh yeah because its my fault i have to sit here and deal with pricks like you, excuse me i believe YOU guys started this, so if you dont wanna deal, then dont mess with me, i dont give a crap if you hate me just dont diss me and ill leave you the :censored::censored::censored::censored: alone. and now im done talking to you too, sweet we are making process here :)

process? or progress? and i'm a prick? you haven't seen anything.... yet!

you have nothing to show, hate to break it to you.:shrug:
IMG_0513.jpg

you're familiar with my "package"? i wondered who that $20 went to at that party. you owe me change.

sorry you would have to pay me WAY more than and it would have to be a really big bag to cover...oh just about everything

hahaha ask her what estrogen pills she takes then, then let her know that they make them from horse pee. im done talking to you now :)

We call em baby killers, main purpose... Prevent things like you. Secondary purpose.... Bigger boobs.

Back