• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nice pics, some new mods.

S2Knott

Hard-core CEG'er
got eyelids from parkedcar.

262364364.jpg

MSDS!!! coated

262535931.jpg

red svt overlay

262536146.jpg

stay tuned: way more to come......

Well - if you do that, they will look like chrome - they can do it for you for 80 bucks if you wanted. Search it out - I called MSDS and we talked about what happens if the coating gets chipped, he said S B it, it will look like chrome.

You can't even see them installed on the car. Point? :troutslap:

Ooops beaten to the punch.

My thoughts are a polished surface would tend to collect lest salt or road chemicals on it rather thne a more porus surface? Wash and clean easier? You do have to maintain the coating on the header -

Well - if you do that, they will look like chrome - they can do it for you for 80 bucks if you wanted. Search it out - I called MSDS and we talked about what happens if the coating gets chipped, he said S B it, it will look like chrome.

And the scotch brite won't damage the ceramic coating at all?

Call up MSDS and ask - I was told by whoever answers the phone that is what you can do. They even offer the service of doing it for you.
818-507-6937

its in the process of gather parts, ordered the svt clutch and flywheel 2 days ago, and it should be here monday, then i just need a thermostat and ill be set, but he cant work on it till the weekend so it will be done about 12 days from now hopefully, and its going to be a hybrid 3L setup.

Back