• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I think my setup owns alla yous!!!!

LOL... I need to afford an amp soon so I can use it all.

Oh and I am going in for surgery on the 17th >.< I am having a surgery that is LIKE hernia surgery but its not... So ill be outta commission for a wile.:laugh:

I think my setup owns alla yous!!!!

LOL... I need to afford an amp soon so I can use it all.

Oh and I am going in for surgery on the 17th >.< I am having a surgery that is LIKE hernia surgery but its not... So ill be outta commission for a wile.:laugh:

Want to buy my alpine amp?

What is it? Im honestly not sure what the specs are of the subs I have. Ill have to ask my cousin that I bought them from.

It is an amp.....brand alpine.....4 channels. :laugh: I don't remember the model number off the top of my head. It is older though, but still worked good for my door speakers. I got it off my friend for something...I can't remember what. He got it from another friend who upgraded his system in his truck.

Everyone would be wonder "Who the F is that?" :laugh:

And then you could be like, "YOU DON'T KNOW???? ... YOU DON'T KNOW????????????????" ..and then you could proceed to inform the poor backwoodsians of my identity..because I of course am not going to introduce my own self..and then we could proceed to enjoy the rest of the party with your newly awed guests.

:D

I also said "could proceed" twice in two sentences.. That's a pretty big gramatical faux pas. :nonono:

Back