• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

:cool:
its in my drivway as i type. a few things about the car. just a tiny tiny bit of rust, no big deal, the front lip is half missing, but i'll have the other half next weekend (had just come off the car). it does not have cruise, but i expected that. and the back end has the stock suspension (after looking at it, i saw the original springs, which may get cut, just to drop the back down to where it is suppose to be.)

it runs and drives great, really fun to drive, handles amazing, even with the snow tires on it (i'll be looking for another set of wheels sooner than later).

after i get it all up to where i want it to be (washed, waxed, ect ect) i'll get soem pics up. eventually, i want to do the jetta front end conversion on it :)

I think im gonna punch you in the throat for getting one before me. :mad:

:laugh:

I want a newer one though. I do like the older ones but I want one in better shape. lol

A VW what? The CL is gone :(. Post pics! :laugh:

its a 98 golf K2. its lowered in the front (the back will be coming down sooner than later, still looks good), strut bar, short shifter, k&n, ect ect, you know, the basics. i'll get some pics up either tommorrow or the next day. i spent the day int eh fiero today going up to ely and back (wedding stuff).

oh, and its silver, with tinted windows. looks good, fun to drive :)

tony, i havent yet, but it is due for a cleaning.

:mad: This job is pissing me off. So one of our clients has been close to being kicked out so many times for drinking and stuff when he is not supposed to be. So he went down to the cities for a couple weeks and ended up in jail for being drunk, arguing with a couple cops and pulling a knife. So apparently the owners of this business are gonna let him come back. It makes me angry. They just don't wanna lose the income. :mad: I need to find something else. Quick before I go nuts too.:laugh:

Is it a zetec motor? I hear those can hit 15.2 stock.

Bwahahaha :troutslap: Some flipping people... that's what the ignore list is for though ;)

Not really something that would make it faster, more geared toward show and comfort :cool: I did some searching and haven't seen it in a Contour yet :shocked:

Bwahahaha :troutslap: Some flipping people... that's what the ignore list is for though ;)

Not really something that would make it faster, more geared toward show and comfort :cool: I did some searching and haven't seen it in a Contour yet :shocked:

A good looking wing? :laugh:

:ponder: Isn't that driving for the new car?:laugh:

people dont udnerstand how muhc i love driving the fiero, even long distances. i figure i ahvent been able to take it on a decent little trip yet this year, and i had planned on doign tht for a few weeks now. Sue wanted to see the new car, but she'll have to wait till next weekend :)

Tony is adding Buick roadmaster seats. he likes the "cushy" feeling :)

Days are getting shorter....sigh. I don't think the wife understands how much work we have been doing to the house and how tired I am of it. We need to rip out the old bathroom vanity and sink and install the new ones, build the new deck out back, finish the trim in the kitchen, sheetrock the upstairs. BUT she wants to basically do all of them at the same time. At least we don't need to install the new windows when they come in. We hired that one out after we did two of the other ones and found out how much fun it is on our house. So, the moral of the story is....if you CAN afford a house that doesn't need updates AND if you are in a relationship get the good house. If you are single and don't give a rats butt, buy the cheaper house. :)

But we do get to go to the Opera this weekend. That will be interesting.....at least I like live entertainment.

I went to an Opera once, it was actually good. I was expecting some big lady to come out and sing the entire night ;)

I wish I had a house to work on :( Sooner or later.

Back