• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Shocker Motorsports?

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
Alright so awhile back I saw someone on here that had a Shocker Motorsports decal on the bottom of their passenger window. At the time I guess I didn't think much of it, but I now am wondering who's car that was that I saw it on. I know it was a black CSVT but that's all I remember now... Anyways, anyone know who this might have been? I want a couple of these decals!!!:laugh:

is this what you are talking about? if so pm parkedcar and he can make up what ever you want

DSC03266%20(Small).JPG
http://webpages.charter.net/brapple205/contoursvt/DSC03266 (Small).JPG

Did not know the shocker was still that amusing since everyone and there grandmother knows what it means now.

Personally I think your svt right now looks perfect. If you add a shocker decal I think it would really take away from all the work you have put into the car.

But I guess that’s just my opinion.

mine? hard to see it in this pic, but theres a better one of the shocker floating around here somewhere

IMG_0830.jpg

csvt2200, you have such a beautiful, clean looking car. are you seriously thinking of putting something as tacky, stupid, and immature as the shocker? it sssoooooooo old

I would ahve to agree with eveyone on this, the shocker is retarded! all the people who throw that ghey ass sign up are plain retarded... don't do that to your car!

Back