• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Anytime you live in Minnesota and you use the words "up there" to refer to a location you plan to visit, you know that it's too damn cold to go there under any circumstances.

It isn't colder than where I live. Winnipeg isn't even colder than where I live. And it is on the lake, so it is a little warmer in the winter.

It isn't colder than where I live. Winnipeg isn't even colder than where I live. And it is on the lake, so it is a little warmer in the winter.

You are probably so numb from the cold that you don't even know how cold it is. Running around up there in your shorts and coonskin cap with mean kitty. :laugh:

You are probably so numb from the cold that you don't even know how cold it is. Running around up there in your shorts and coonskin cap with mean kitty. :laugh:

Low of 1 tomorrow night. :laugh: That is shorts and sandals weather. Put on the sun screen!

:laugh: LOL... Not quite. I just wanna se what its like. I hear its really purdy up there. And From what I hear its about the size of Duluth so.... :shrug:

i saw you today! you passed me in the turn lane to get onto 53, looked like you were headed to the mall. my honda was just blendin in :laugh:

so, when i came up yesterday from the twin cities, there was as tretch on 35 that i kid you not, i went about 25-30 mph! the snow was so bad between hinkley and barnum. i could see about 20 feet in front of the car for the most part. it sucked! i stopped to see if a guy needed help in the ditch with a big conversion van. turns out he was pulling over to deice the windsheild, but went to far. oops!

I was driving the white beast then. I had to do a bunch of work on it to get it running. But it is now. :D

Score! We just got in the mail a $25 gift card to Applebees from the guy at JM auto because we saw a truck there that her dad was looking for and told him to go look at it (the 02 tundra, if you want an option it has it). And then he bought it. Sooooo, if anyone buys a car from there, tell them I sent ya! :laugh: Then we can meet up and split the card. :crazy:

nope, you were in the mystique. no one else looks like you and drives that clean of a mystique! i think it was somewhere around1-2.
Hmmmm.. Well I didnt drive it much that day. I guess I was then. lol. In the future, to ID me, I have a fox head on the top of my rear window. :)
Maybe it was a new DARPA robot :laugh:
Just might have been.:eek:

well, shipping season has begun :laugh:

How many times do we have to tell Clayton not to drive that car on the lake?

100_0790.jpg

Looks like I sold another car for JM auto. :laugh: A coworker is looking for a car for his son and was looking to spend around $6000. Told him to look at the Park Ave Ultra that Clayton drove. Looks like he is going to buy it. He needed a bigger car cause his son is like 6'4". He is going to get it around for around $5800

i think i'll have to look somewhat there when i decide to sell the honda. righ tnow i have an eye on a 91 jetta that is slammed to the ground :D

Back